Happy Birthday to the Indispensible Nation

1 Like

Strangely erotic that.

1 Like

I think itā€™s the two small fangs.

2 Likes

Because taco bowl

Iā€™d be smiling like that too right now if one of those were in front of me.

3 Likes

Our pizza was pretty poor. Plus, as I told my workmates, pizza is Italian. To which they replied, but Pizza Hut is American. :wall:

5 Likes

That looks glorious!

Hah. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever lived in a place in the US where, from July 3 through the 5th, fireworks didnā€™t go off at night, often all night. Even where all consumer fireworks are strictly ā€œillegal.ā€

Donā€™t worry, you can sleep the night of the 6th. Possibly.

I donā€™t hear them now. I live near the capital.

1 Like

I reckon it must be like Chinese new year in Taiwan. No one cares about the exact timing; any day in January and February is good to go pewpew.

1 Like

Yes Henry Kissenger is truely an Evil man as a lot of what you listed were his policies on Foreign Affairs. There was a good movie made about some of this, pretty new called ā€œAmerican Meā€. About US govt affairs in with Noriega, Pablo Escobar and The Contras and Iran and Pablos drugs in Arkansas/ Bill Clinton. True story.

Another true story is how the US created Al Queda AKA the Base AKA the Database of Mujahadeen Fighters trained by the CIA to fight the Soviet Incursion into Afganistan. Anyways the US govt is now trying to expose these clowns and a lot of this activities link Sr. Bush and high ranking members of both the GOP and DNC in the past decades

2 Likes

I agree about Kissinger.
And you need to use the present tense verb ā€œis.ā€ Unfortunately heā€™s still around.

1 Like

One of those times that I genuinely donā€™t know if itā€™s a sarcasm or not.

2 Likes

Hope he croaks soon. And Many past US Presidents and congressmen admired Kissenger. Heck Hillary Clinton loves the guy, so did George Bush both of them, Cheney, Nixon etc Kissenger who supported Pol Potā€¦ The US crooked Media loves him too, they give him a pass. 2003 Invasion of Iraq was pretty much Kissengers plan from the 1990s. Kissenger was definitely an architect of Globalist agendas through US Foreign affairs doing a lot of illegal things and being supported from unsavory elements in both the GOP and DNC for half a century.

Theyā€™re definitely legal here in Oregon. They even sell jumbo boxes at Costco. Itā€™s pretty quiet at the moment, but weā€™ll see what happens at midnight.

Fucking East Timor. The Indonesian invasion was green lit by Kisses. Meaning he green lit what was basically a genocidal action by Suharto.

1 Like

Exactly and no one questions why the Media loves this guy?? Why CNN made its bread and butter on the 2003 Invasion of Iraq along with the GOP and DNC war mongers like McCain, Bush, Clinton, Kerry, Cheney, Sr Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice. Colin Powell was the only honest one him that bunch.

Trump is tearing Kissengers old Globalist agenda apart, 60 years of US illegal actions around the world creating constant war for profits and a constant enemy to instill fear at home for control.

But the media always wants an enemy, ISIS, Russia, Al Queda, Taliban, Terror, Axis of Evil, Gaddafi, Sadam, Noriega, Escobar, Mexican Cartelsā€¦enemies these clowns created with one hand and mass murderers they support with anotherā€¦all supported by the same corrupt media over the years. Playing one side against another with crooked foreign policy designed to keep the world in a destabilized position in perpetual war and fear of other humans. Hell Obama and Eric holder supported Sinaloa Cartel with guns in Operation Fast and Furious. You had the CIA run Bay of Pigs invasion in Cuba without JFKs consent at Kissengers behest.

Now you have one US President trying to Change all that decades of US Foreign policy corrupt double dealing, constant war, creating terror release of JFK files and all hell breaks loose against him in the media, yet theyre strangely always silent about Kissenger and portray him as a first class Foreign policy expert for the good of the Worldā€¦yeaā€¦globalists

1 Like

Yeah. I didnā€™t say it happens everywhere. And I certainly didnā€™t mean to say that Iā€™ve lived everywhere in the US. Because I certainly have not.

But everywhere I have lived, itā€™s been tough sleeping those 3 nights. Congrats on living within the combined PC gravitational forces of the Peopleā€™s Republic of Maryland and John Warner country, though.

I keep forgetting you guys have Canada Day on the 4th.

So cute.

Late again, as usual.

I get a day off. Weeeeeeeeee