Happy Birthday to the Indispensible Nation

4th here haven’t heard any bangs yet.

Sounds like you and your wife need to get busy. :wink:

2 Likes

Wait til nighttime. but you already know that I’m sure.

Anybody in the US headed out to any big fireworks shows tonight? I know there’s a huge show in DC. Anything in California? Or?

Buncha fireworks in different spots

1 Like

There’s a big one in DC tonight complete with a orchestra, but I’m leaving for Chicago.

1 Like

I’ll be celebrating with earplugs and an Advil.

Hopefully some of them not obscured by fog. I remember hearing fireworks in the Bay Area, but rarely seeing them.

1 Like

That is not true.

This freedom is just a rhetoric. In what ways has America been freer than other countries? I can only think of the guns.

Only when it suits your interests.

5 Likes

You can’t wait till tomorrow to do your fact-checking? I’ll wait till tomorrow to offer a rebuttal.

In the meantime, let freedom ring.

Yup best one I ever saw was when my bud had this apt high up and it overlooked one of the fireworks barges at the pier

Talk about a ring side seat
That was unbeatable

Otherwise seeing the fireworks in sf involved standing with a huge glob of people in the cold waiting for 9pm

And walking miles from your car

Not doing that again

Apparently the retired aircraft carrier anchored in alameda has a special today

Bands playing Americana music and fireworks being set off near by all for 25 a head

But wife wants to go to the mall instead

Of course

It is tomorrow now. I think you mean the morning.

Not in the united States.

Fireworks at the Dodger Stadium

1 Like

I didn’t hear a single firework in Kaohsiung. Only nonstop, torrential rains pissing down from the heavens all day.

:roll:

If your glorious democracy produces a cunt like Trump as generalissimo…well I don’t even know how to end this.

Like this. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

download

Can’t see any Harley Davidson’s in that pic. :sunglasses:

They’re shitty motorcycles anyway. There, I said it. Harley-Davidson has been flirting with bankruptcy for years, and for good reason. I’ll take a rice burner over a Hog any day.

In my opinion, there’s nothing in this world
Beats a '52 Vincent and a Redheaded girl.
Now Nortons and Indians and Greavses won’t do.
Oh, they don’t have a Soul like a Vincent '52
Rollie_Free%2C_record_run

1 Like