Happy Birthday to the Indispensible Nation

Man, you’re even older than I thought. :grin: I used to know a guy who collected Vincents and Nortons. He’s dead now.

1 Like

Those Black Lightnings are worth an absolute fortune. Only 31 ever made but what a beautiful bike.

That guy I knew had a Black Shadow, which he dumped while riding in San Francisco after skidding on a cable car track. He didn’t ride his bikes after that.

Man, it’s like a war zone out there right now. Loud explosions like every five seconds…and I’m way out in the suburbs. The cats are all hiding under beds waiting for it to end.

Yeah. July 4 is really tough on cats and dogs. They really suffer. The good news is that they’ll forget all about it tomorrow. Good as new.

1 Like

Trump this, Trump that. American institutions are strong enough to containTrump.

Besides, xenophobia is on the rise worldwide, so Trump is hardly unique. Brexit, Le Pen, whatever’s happening in Austria, etc.

The reason Trump is in power is because white American men are dying in middle age from suicide and alcohol poisoning at alarming rates, and they feel like they’re being ignored. The mortality rate for white men is almost as high as that for black men now (although black men die mostly from violent crime).

And furthermore, Trump has been very good to Taiwan, which many people don’t want to admit.

Yes, the cognitive dissonance is giving me a brain tumor.

1 Like

Yes, but, is having Trump as president going to help their mental health issues? Does Trump look like the kind of guy who would be concerned about anyone’s mental health? Demagogue’s aren’t generally kind to the mentally ill.

Why are you telling me? I didn’t vote for him. He’s a lunatic reality show host. Europeans invented the reality show, anyway.

It’s not a mental health issue; it’s oppression. And he’s already fixing it.

Calling it a mental health issue is standard gaslighting. Shame.

Now the Trump haters - they show actual symptoms of mental health problems. Or maybe just severe character disorder.

Oppression? Trump’s fixing it?

Yeah, you know what? I’m not even going to bite.

Good doggie.

1 Like

Bear, I’m a freakin’ bear numbnuts.

I love it when @rowland has a sense of humor. :grin:

He seems restive this morning. Wandering through the fora. I blame @yyy for retiring from IP.

He’ll be back, trust me. He can’t help himself.

No rest for the restive.

You never know when I’ll pop up, so be on your best.

“Retirement” is addictive. :desert_island: :sunglasses: :cocktail:

For some. Others become alcoholics or die within a year of their retirement.

Merry Christmas and /Happy Hannakah/Joyous Kwanzaa to all.

1 Like