Happy Easter

A Happy Easter to all especially those residing on this Island.
Screenshot_20190421-131829_Chrome

9 Likes

Happy Easter.

1 Like

Not for everyone, unfortunately :frowning:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48001720

1 Like

Feelsbadman.

Happy Easter!

where are the easter eggs at?

i haven’t eaten an easter egg in about 5 years. its a damn shame!

There’s a chocolate factory near where I live here in Italy. I made a few huge customs ones to give out for eastern. And you even get to put your own surprise inside. I don’t really see anything past small eggs in Taiwan.

Anybody doing eggs, church, brunch, etc?

I might whip up some scrambled eggs but haven’t decided on anything else.

2 Likes

Happy Easter!:grin:
Yes, we’re doing church tomorrow, maybe a nice lunch afterwards.
Unfortunately, I had a recent accident that doesn’t allow me to go egg-hunting this year. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I got eggs for my friends! I’m not Catholic, but I went to Catholic school and enjoy chocolate and listening to the Jesus Christ Superstar soundtrack. :guitar:

2 Likes

Chocolate eggs?
Where?
:yum:

Get well soon! :egg:

2 Likes

Ikea has some. But in case those turned out to be too sweet, I got these from the Lithuanian chocolate shop:

They are not exactly egg shaped, but round enough to do the job. They sell them in bulk, so you can separate them in little bags and hide them around the house.

These raspberry ones look a bit more like eggs:

5 Likes

I’ve been to a number of different Catholic churches on the island, and nearly all gave out colored Easter eggs on Sunday as one left the church. Same in the U.S.
Guess they don’t do that anymore due to that stupid virus.
I’ve hidden plastic Easter eggs around apartment for the children to hunt (with candy, jelly beans inside). Their favorite celebration after Christmas.
I gave up alcohol for this Lent. Can’t wait for first beer :beer: .
One child gave up cookies (he’s a cookie monster) and the other one ice cream. They’re surviving and near the finish line.
Happy Easter, everyone!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Let’s talk about Trump