Happy holidays(not that we have any here) and thank you:)

Hey

I’m going to SA tonite for a 3 week visit. I won’t have internet access so I just wanted to say bye and have a great Christmas. Thanks for listening to all my ramblings and complaints and 354 ideas of how to make more money for my folks:) Although the ideas changed so much everytime someone jumped and did some research and I really appreciate it!

see you all soon and good luck with all them Christmas performances!I had mine already and of course the mics and music failed…we were the first act and by the time we were done they fixed it and everyone else’s were fine! hahahahahha

ok, byedi bye

Have a great trip B9. All the best. Merry Christmas.

Have a great vacation, and Merry Christmas! :slight_smile:

Have a great trip, B9, Merry Christmas!

Have fun in SA B9, what I’d give to be on a beach in the Transkei in summer instead of locked in an office :pray: … you chose the right time to go, the exchange rate is NT$3.3 to the Rand, down from NT$5.5 not long ago, that’ll make your NT$'s go a looooong way…

Enjoy Xmas in a land where there is actually a star on the top of the tree.

Be safe and have a happy Kwanzaa

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to you and yours !!!

hahah YES! But the star would propably be stolen:) Yes, very happy about the exchange rate…I can’t believe that this year I chose to go during Christmas (for the first time in 7 years) and right after I get back we get that record long Chinese New Year!

[quote=“Battery9”]hahah YES!
But the star would probably be stolen
:slight_smile: Yes, very happy about the exchange rate…I can’t believe that this year I chose to go during Christmas (for the first time in 7 years) and right after I get back we get that record long Chinese New Year![/quote]
You and twonavels mention that about South Africa in almost every post. :frowning: I didn’t know things were that bad there.

Be safe and have a great visit!