Happy New Year! (2022 edition}

Ha, but too late for us to do this:

1 Like

FREEDOM! I mean Happy New Year!

5 Likes

Watched it on TV, camera guy had problems cleaning drops off his lens.

1 Like

Saw some nice, colorful, expensive cloud from just off Heping Dong Lu. Didn’t have to walk too far for the anticlimax this year, though. :blush:

1 Like

Couldn’t figure out why it’s so quiet here and then I realized because all the roads are shut. Really eerie. Just me and my tinnitus.

2 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone!!! :tada:

4 Likes

That’s just such a next level post. Bravo :clap:

1 Like

Thanks man. Look forward to more of the same in 2020.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Woke up to 2022 the same way I woke up to 2021: howling cat in the basement. :banana:

1 Like

3 Likes

Well, ours was puking, so … you win?

1 Like

Damn right I do. The last remaining continental American non-victim!

I saw a stupid elevated cat dish on FB yesterday that is supposed to prevent upchucking. Everything electronic in my house is now hacking my life. All I said is that the cat hasn’t puked in a while.

Just to go vaguely @Icon: our older cat definitely prefers to eat and drink out of more elevated dishes, but that only became noticeable around age 14 or so. However I have discerned no change in puking frequency.

1 Like

Happy new year everyone. I’ve enjoyed spending the last six or so months back here spewing my own brand of balderdash. Thank you for continued, reconnected and brand new friendships that have grown while I’ve been here.

Enjoy your life in 2022.

3 Likes

Add probiotics to the food, brush more, limit exercise/exertion after meals or struggle/tension during. And good luck. May you not find cat puke with your bare feet in the dark.

1 Like

And the French tradition of torching cars on New Years Eve continues - at last count they ‘only’ torched 874 this time, apparently down from previous years due to Covid-19.