Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone … I hope all of you have a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2004 … anyone want to share their New Year’s resolutions? Mine for this year is to not be such a lazy bum … :laughing:

[color=red]
Happy New Year All!
[/color]
Little Buddha… May your resolution bear fruitation! I have stopped making resolutions as I never seem to be able to keep them but this year, after long and careful thought I decided that I would make two:

1. Keep life simple.

2. No more pets, as I already have one dog (see resolution number 1).

Already I have broken them both and in under two hours! Spent the evening with a friend and as I left her apartment what happens? A puppy about six weeks old comes running up to me and promptly sits beside my scooter, looking up at me and I swear she was laughing at me!

Now Grommit has a little sister named Cleo and I guess that it’s time to start housebreaking all over again. I must admit though that she will be good company for him… she has a great personality… she’s really cute… and

[color=red]I’ll never be able to travel again![/color]
:frowning: :frowning: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Happy New Year everyone!!! Have a good 2004!!!

[quote=“totallytika”][color=red]
Happy New Year All!
[/color]
Little Buddha… May your resolution bear fruitation! I have stopped making resolutions as I never seem to be able to keep them but this year, after long and careful thought I decided that I would make two:

1. Keep life simple.

2. No more pets, as I already have one dog (see resolution number 1).

Already I have broken them both and in under two hours! Spent the evening with a friend and as I left her apartment what happens? A puppy about six weeks old comes running up to me and promptly sits beside my scooter, looking up at me and I swear she was laughing at me!

Now Grommit has a little sister named Cleo and I guess that it’s time to start housebreaking all over again. I must admit though that she will be good company for him… she has a great personality… she’s really cute… and

[color=red]I’ll never be able to travel again![/color]
:frowning: :frowning: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:[/quote]
Good for you, ttika. New life, new puppy, new year, who could resist? Sounds like a very special dog, Cleo does. And a very nice story, too. Happy New Year!

Stop shouting everybody :frowning:

(And Happy New Year).

Brian