Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Irish government has put a bit of a twist to this years video, perhaps it’s better suited in international politics…regardless, Lá fhéile Pádraig sona daoibh go léir!

10 Likes

Nice ! Hope you get some nice food and drinks.

2 Likes

None of the convenience stores sell Guinness at the moment. I’m terribly vexed.

3 Likes

You can do it Taiwan style with Taiwan Beer or what ever you fancy in your favorite shop.

I do that everyday. Albeit not with Taiwan beer.

1 Like

Great video! happy @afterspivak’s day everyone :wink:

I wish I could take credit for the wonderfulness of Irish culture, but alas I cannot. This will not however stop me from claiming an Irish great grandmother on my father’s side!

Guy

1 Like

Great grand mother’s and not making excuses for pointless war. These are good things to focus on

1 Like

Happy Paddy’s Day!
Unfortunately I have had too much work to enjoy it.
Will have to find a Guinness now. It seems they have gone missing .

3 Likes

2023 going to be @crusher day

Retune the banjo and come back to us crusher. We need you

1 Like

Was that Return of the Jedi or the other one ? Right off to Carrefour to find something that resembles the black stuff

1 Like

Star wars is so epic. Crusher dabbling with the dark side. It happens, restoring balance to the Galaxy is no small task

I’ll have you know that I committed to memory that song you posted last year.

It really helped me own up my pipes, and the rest of my repertoire has seen some benefit.

I was expecting that at this time we’d be looking back at 2021 as “crazy”, but oh well.

3 Likes

Ghost of a tree is one that stays with me too I think it’s great. And pipes, if you are able to represent ghost of a tree feeling whilst untangling the octopus you are hitting it

My grandparents on my dad’s side are from Ireland. I have a very Irish last name. Happy St. Patrick’s Day. I’m enjoying some scotch. I should have bought some of this:

1 Like

And it was off to foreign climes
On the Piccadilly line
We were standing underneath the Wrigley’s sign
So far away from home
Well I know I’ve got to roam
That’s what makes the Irish heart beat
(from Van Morrison’s “What Makes the Irish Heart Beat”)

1 Like

Parklife has Guinness. Also James Joyce.

1 Like

Just had one at Parklife poured properly with a shamrock on top.

2 Likes

You will have a four day weekend to enjoy it late

1 Like