Happy Teachers

If there is anyone out there that works for a good school that has positions available would you please reply. I would like to be in Taiwan for Sept.1st and would love to apply to a school that I know that the teachers are happy.
Thanks for any help.

newgirl,

I wish I could help but I live in Kaohsiung. I just wanted to say that you are asking good questions. I’m sure you will do fine.

best of luck to you,

DB

[quote=“Durins Bane”]newgirl,

I wish I could help but I live in Kaohsiung (Gaoxiong). I just wanted to say that you are asking good questions. I’m sure you will do fine.

best of luck to you,

DB[/quote]

Kaosiung sounds good to me. My first choice would be in the South. Let me know if you know of any choice openings.
Thanks soo much.

Come to Our School in Taoyuan!!!
Steve

[quote=“stevieboy”]Come to Our School in Taoyuan!!!
Steve[/quote]

Maybe you could give me a little more info like for example are you hiring?

Of course we are hiring.
Here is my ad

Teach in Taoyuan, rent is cheaper than Taipei and save more money.

Our School is an excellent school I work there msyself. I am Steve from Canada and I have been in Taiwan long enough to know a good school that cares about the kids!!!

The program is excellent and the staff are supportive (very hard to find in Taiwan!)

Stay away from recruiters they will take your money. Deal with the school directly.

I am not a recruiter just a teacher trying to help my school find a reliable teacher.
If you are interested contact me…

Steve
09 1247 2778
stephenc@giga.net.tw