Hard Gay

Meet “Hard Gay”, Japan’s latest super hero! :roflmao:

(Thanks, Mordeth!)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Excellent!

hooooooooooooooooooo

That was pure joy!!! Thanks for sharing that. It brought back some of the funnier times I had living in Japan. And what’s so great about that video is that he is kinda of introducing something that isn’t done often in Japan. Stangers interacting and helping each other.

He also reminded me of "eggplant " guy. This guy who would sit in his apartment sending out forms to win contests. He won a bunch of them and then was sent to Korea to see if he could do it there. He was naked the whole time on tv so they covered his joy stick with a picture of an eggplant. :bravo: :bravo:

And like all Superheroes there are Hard Gay toys.

I was thinking that in the US he’d be arrested for public indecency (or worse) for doing those pelvic thrusts in front of children!

There’s a show in Canada called “The Buzz”. They do stupid things out in public while filming people’s reactions, and have had the cops called on them a number of times. The cops were dead serious about them turning off the camera and going away, or facing charges, even after they identified themselves and the TV show.

Some people just don’t have a sense of humour.

Hard Gay on Father’s day

This is what happens if you don’t appreciate your fathers. The end is hilarious :roflmao:

[quote=“Namahottie”]Hard Gay on Father’s day

This is what happens if you don’t appreciate your fathers. The end is hilarious :roflmao:[/quote]

At least Dad was a good sport about the whole thing. I can’t imagine my father being so.

Classic. great ending for father’s day. Notice they are all so polite even while being shocked and scared.

Yes, very polite indeed. Cough pity cough Japan had to give up cough Taiwan.

weird; both amusing and disturbing. I have to admit I found it uncomfortable when he was making sexually suggestive gestures towards those little children. Enough people already mistakenly believe that gay=pedophile. Or maybe that stereotype doesn’t exist in Japan?

Was sent this a week or 2 ago from a friend, very amusing!
I have watched tham all, the Hard Gay Ramen was my fave!
More here: http://www.bakakage.net
SAy Say SAy!!
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

ahaha i love Hard Gay!!! hardo gay fooooooo