Hard to find things in common with Taiwanese girls

Yes, but I surmise that the complaints from foreigners about dating in Taiwan are not based on the fact that it’s actually hard to “get a girlfriend” here but rather that the women who are interested in them aren’t the women they wished were interested in them.

7 Likes

I see, so the problem is basically that Taiwanese women have standards? Do foreigners in Taiwan have too high expectations?

2 Likes

Is it only Taiwan where the woman meets a new (foreign) man and immediately becomes interested in his hobby? You see them doing it together like she is into it. The boyfriend think she likes it too. Maybe some do. But wouldn’t it be better if she did her own thing? I had a roommate who thought she was totally into his hobby. You could tell she would rather be shopping for a new bag…

2 Likes

Give your roommate a bit more privacy.

7 Likes

Nah that happens worldwide. My mum followed my dad into god knows how many hobbies.

2 Likes

Well my ex wife adopted most of mine in order to get me hooked. As soon as married, switch turned immediately to Off.

Hence divorce!

7 Likes

My wife and I have virtually nothing in common. We both do our own thing. It’s worked out fine, so far.

8 Likes

Sheesh @cake you peeping tom you… :laughing:

1 Like

Well she did offer to do something with me once.

1 Like

If you find a girl who can enjoy a good mouthful of salty balls, then marry her!

4 Likes

no, that only comes after marriage.

1 Like

Same with us.
I can be challenging to choose activities during vacation time or long holidays, but we are doing well so far.

4 Likes

Wait…I thought that only came before marriage. :thinking:

3 Likes

Jimbob likes to live dangerously.

1 Like

You cheeky bastards can’t resist trolling, right? why don’t you just read the OP and try to give some useful advice instead of making silly jokes?

He doesn’t want to have sex before marriage, and I totally understand it. Why to waste energy and semen with a person who doesn’t deserve it?

8 Likes

to be fair, many of us have give sincere advice and are staying on for the cheek…

So not only you’re trolling but also dropping baits for grammar Nazis, probably with the intention of deviating the conversation to yet another discussion about the level of English teachers in Taiwan.

3 Likes

or, typo? :man_shrugging:

edit: just read that a second time, were you being cheeky? :heart_eyes:

That can be an issue. I talked her into going skiing once. Big mistake.

2 Likes

That was my favorite hobby before getting married.

8 Likes