Hard to find things in common with Taiwanese girls

Sure, but that’s you. A lot of Taiwanese women these days would much prefer fur children to human children. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I would check if it’s working before wasting 5 hours in IKEA.

1 Like

No I mean what you really need is a sperm test. You could have the straightest rod in the world but it would be to no avail if you’re shooting blanks.

1 Like

Is that what they told you when you tried to make a deposit at the bank?

Lol. Half way! Plus she was 8. So no fear, no proper gauge of risk, and so much less distance and leverage.

Perfect age!

Sorry to hear you can’t join me. It’s been absolutely dumping it down in central Honshu.

3 Likes

My wife doesn’t do anything I like to do
Solves that problem of having her tag along

1 Like

Actual fucks come a lot more often before marriage

2 Likes

Indeed in the 20th century there have been known to be 4 truly asexual women

3 of them were my girlfriends and one I’m married to now

5 Likes

deleted, vid wont show

That s why I believe in sex before marriage.

1 Like

I once met a group of Christian men on holiday who believed in sex before dating. Maybe they skipped the dating and marriage part due to the language barrier in Pattaya.

8 Likes

Well, being a Christian doesn’t automatically mean being a “perfect” Christian. Christians are as much sinners as everyone else. The only difference is they believe that God cares enough about them to save them from hell.

Those guys you met were probably still used to that lifestyle.

1 Like

Working to alleviate poverty in Northeast Thailand, that’s surely God’s work.

8 Likes

I think it’s not uncommon to see it in the Philippines and Thailand (and anywhere else really). I mean men of any religion who believe in sex before relationship.

Those catholic priests, they weren’t in any kind of relationship with the altar boys. It was use and abuse. Not even flowers on their birthdays.

3 Likes

a missionary position!?

11 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like Taiwanese guys may have a chance with pretty Russian girls

Oh wait wrong thread
On the other hand if there are more Taiwanese guys going out with white girls maybe Asian girls will open up even more to white boys

I use open up loosely of course

Everybody has a chance with “pretty Russian girls”.

1 Like

“Through traveling for work, Yuan has met over 30 women from countries, including Russia, Ukraine and Poland, over the past five years. Some he met by chance, others he met through friends or a local marriage agency.”

0.5 girls a month when travelling in Eastern Europe? Is he just lazy or is it something wrong with him?

2 Likes