Hard to tell if she has a boyfriend

:fume:
Fuck!! now it has happen to me 4 times, everything seems so perfect then … OMG she’s got a Boyfriend!
And I swear to God that it doesn’t look like, coz he never grab her hand, no kisses no nothing :no-no:

how the hell am I going to know if they have BF or not! :raspberry:
(sorry for my angry feeling, I’m trying to be honest)
:blush:

Have this ever happen to u? :neutral:

Maybe it is the “polite way” to break up a relationship? Or you are subconsciously attracted by unavailable women? :wink: at the conscious level you may think they are single, but your subconscious identifies them as committed in another relationship, i.e. safe to date :smiley:

Well, just give yourself more time. One day you will find a single gal :smiley:

Patience Vrs Bad luck eh ?

jajaajaja

I should pay more attentions to the signs !

Ask her, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

You’re welcome.

:bow:

(Ahh, sometimes I’m staggered by my sheer genius.)

don’t wanna gatecrash the thread or anything but…

Now that I’m married, I seem to meet far more single women than ever before. I’d never ever cheat on the breadknife of course. But where are they all coming from? Anyone else notice this?

Perhaps you’re now desperate to get out of the house, away from the wife’s constant nagging, and you end up spending more time in singles bars.

Ask her, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

You’re welcome.

:bow:

(Ahh, sometimes I’m staggered by my sheer genius.)
[/quote]

this one seems to work for me as well

mmmm ok but, uh!! guess u all right, even though I dont think that I can meet “someone” special in a bar.

Not my style, guess I just going to do nothing about it but wait … (sounds kind of sad eh?)

Don’t be sad; be direct!

The locals are pretty direct with me. You can be direct, too.

My most common conversation in Taiwan goes somethin’ like this.

Her: What’s your name?
Me: zender (teeheehee) What’s yours?
Him/Her: Fanny. Are you married?
Me: No, (teeheehee). How about you?
Him/Her: No. Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: No, (teeheehee). How about you?
Him/Her: No. It’s my sad story.
Me: Aw . . . What do you do? (teeheehee).
Him/Her: I’m a student, but I want to do a model.
Me: Me too! (teeheehee).

I reckon if someone is so direct about asking if you’re married or have a girlfirend, they want to get into your pants.

After a while you learn how to flirt with the best. Try to act cute. They say cute is the new sexy.

Good luck, Willium!

[quote=“Funk500”]don’t wanna gatecrash the thread or anything but…

Now that I’m married, I seem to meet far more single women than ever before. I’d never ever cheat on the breadknife of course. But where are they all coming from? Anyone else notice this?[/quote]

I think it’s because when most men get married they become more relaxed in the company of women. There are no ulterior motives involved, so when they meet a woman they form an opinion of her based on normal criteria such as ‘is she funny’, ‘do we share similar interests’ and so on. The man is no longer putting on a show and he no longer feels such a need to prove how masculine he is or to compete with other males. Women seem to prefer this (although, of course, I’m no expert and I’m happy to be shot down in flames if wrong) and tend to be drawn towards the most relaxed man in the room.

Now that I’m married, I seem to meet far more single women than ever before. I’d never ever cheat on the breadknife of course. But where are they all coming from? Anyone else notice this?[/quote]
I seem to have retained the same level of grotesqueness after marriage as before. But before I was married, girls used to pretend that they had a boyfriend.

Hell yes! But I disagree with Tomthorne’s explanation:

[quote]
I think it’s because when most men get married they become more relaxed in the company of women. There are no ulterior motives involved, so when they meet a woman they form an opinion of her based on normal criteria such as ‘is she funny’, ‘do we share similar interests’ and so on. The man is no longer putting on a show and he no longer feels such a need to prove how masculine he is or to compete with other males. Women seem to prefer this (although, of course, I’m no expert and I’m happy to be shot down in flames if wrong) and tend to be drawn towards the most relaxed man in the room.[/quote]

I think women relax more around me when they know I’m unavailable, and can get out of the predator/prey mentality and then relax and just enjoy jokes and mild innuendo for what it is rather than always second guessing motives. The amount of women I’d met when I was single who were “don’t want to sleep with him, therefore immediate cold shoulder” and later relaxed only when they found I never found them attractive in the first place…

I think a woman sees a married man as “safe” and then feels secure enough to be willing to actually talk to him knowing she’s not going to be pursued.

Are you saying that some of you guys no longer tie peacock harls to the end of your penis when you go down the 7-11? That I simply DO NOT believe! Talk about letting yourselves go!

Do you wear a transparent kilt too?

I’ll withhold any further comments until a woman poster gets involved. When you’re in a hole…

I’m only posting so my name will be beside the top 4 posts at this moment.

WWTD?

(what would tommy do?)

[quote=“the bear”]WWTD?

(what would tommy do?)[/quote]

Hang out at a different MRT station?

Have you tried the Neihu line? I think there should be “fresh meat” there?

[quote=“itakitez”][quote=“the bear”]WWTD?

Hang out at a different MRT station?

Have you tried the Neihu line? I think there should be “fresh meat” there?[/quote]

Neihu line at rush hour you gonna meet some people whether you like it or not…squashed in like sardines bro’.

[quote=“the bear”]WWTD?

Tommy expects that the pretty and attractive girls all have a BF or two. And he works around the “problem”, works WITH it.