Hardware retailers' websites

Does anyone know of any Nova/Bade Road type shops that have prices online?
The only one I can find is senfu.com.tw . Nova used to have prices, but I can’t find them anymore.

Not like this Bade Road shop website.

Here’s a chain with prices:
threewell.com.tw/

I should have said I was looking for components, CPUs and motherboards and stuff.
According to wikipedia this is the site for the Guanghua Market: arclink.com.tw/index.do . Also tells you last week’s price which is handy.

The site I mentioned has a little of that, for example:[ul][li]motherboards[/li]
[li]CPUs[/li][/ul]
But the link you gave has more.

This sites got a little of everything http://www.eclife.com.tw/ not the cheapest though you can get better prices on Ba De, I just use it as a reference point mostly.

Well, I’ve found two price comparison sites for the Guanghua Market, neither is great, as they only list a selection of items, but here you go:
arclink.com.tw/index.do (I guess that’s the same one, :doh: )
xfastest.com/xfsself.php?ite … &nologin=1

[quote=“TheLostSwede”]Well, I’ve found two price comparison sites for the Guanghua Market, neither is great, as they only list a selection of items, but here you go:
arclink.com.tw/index.do (I guess that’s the same one, :doh: )
senfu.com.tw

others I’ve found are and I’ll add any others that I find, (I’m hoping this thread will be useful to others), these have jpg/pdf files of their flyers, which is more than many bother putting online…
mymypc.com has one page one quite detailed one listing clock speeds etc.
coolpc.com.tw

Can’t really comment on selection or price, you’ll have to shop around.