Has anyone been to Nepal or Maccu?

Yes, these are two different countries. I wonder which one will be cheaper to go traveling?
And as in Nepal, what do you recommend to see and visit, and what others that you will avoid?

Can a woman travel alone there?

At the moment Nepal is in the middle of a civil war. I’d avoid it right now if I were you.

Macau is relatively safe for a single woman, and there are no gang wars there for the moment.

Macao is small but there are some nice beaches, a few quaint cityscapes and a great naval museum.

You can gamble too, if that attracts you.

[quote=“Mr He”]Macau is relatively safe for a single woman, and there are no gang wars there for the moment.

Macao is small but there are some nice beaches, a few quaint cityscapes and a great naval museum.

You can gamble too, if that attracts you.[/quote]

Is there any historial site worthseeing?

Leal Senado is the nicest square in Asia if you ask me.

A smattering of old portugese houses, and an old fort. Moreover one partly destroyed church, and possibly a few functioning ones.

The content of the maritime museum is pretty historical in itself.

[quote=“Mr He”]Leal Senado is the nicest square in Asia if you ask me.

A smattering of old portugese houses, and an old fort. Moreover one partly destroyed church, and possibly a few functioning ones.

The content of the maritime museum is pretty historical in itself.[/quote]

Sounds nice. Any other countries closeby and cheaper for me to visit also?

Korea is nice, the northern part of the Philippines is OK as well.

What’s this about Nepal?? I’d heard they were having occasional attacks by Marxist rebels (probably in the pay of Beijing), but not that there was a real live civil war going on.