Has anyone else noticed

. . . how much Taipei 101 looks like a giant, ribbed, reservoir-tipped condom?

what does ‘reservoir tipped’ mean? :s

It’s got a little bubble on the end so it’s less likely to explode from, er, internally-generated pressure.

It’s got a little bubble on the end so it’s less likely to explode from, er, internally-generated pressure.[/quote]
:s
Your explanation is still to brainy for me.
It’s ok, la. Thanks for trying.

Your photo is nice though :slight_smile:

Oh, no, wait! I got it!
:smiley:

[quote=“tash”]Oh, no, wait! I got it!
:smiley:[/quote]
Drat. I was going to offer to explain it in person. My loss.

Thanks. We aims to please.

On one of the hiking clubs early outings we went up to Ergeshan which has a fantastic view over the city, including 101. The Harvard PhD among us noticed that if he lay on the top of the railing of Ergeshan’s lookout, 101 would appear to pop out of his pants. His friend took a few pictures (including one where his wife’s lips are on top of 101 and her hand oh so skillfully wrapped aroudn the tower) but in retrospect he complained that 101 looked just too small from the angle. Your picture really shows that duck off in a good light. :notworthy:

I have a feeling we are going to be seeign more of these kinds of pics in the future.

It’s actually a nuclear missile in disguise for when China attacks.

Yea maybe its kidden inside that giant steel ball…

The whole thing is one giant missile. It will completely destroy all of China.

Double Dutch

They erected it to prevent China from attacking. Who on earth would lay claim to a country with a monstrosity like that as its symbol to the world?

Hahaha. Ducky with …