Has anyone tried ordering books from Amazon?

If the order went through, you should have received an email confirmation.

Yea, I suspect it didn’t. I just reordered today. :slight_smile:

I ordered a book from U.S. Amazon recently. I had done so previously with no problems. The recent order was not delivered. I had one chance to complain for which I received a reply to check my local post office. I did so without success. When I tried to email the results, numerous times, I always received a response that I had contacted a computerized message desk and they could not respond. I have tried numerous times and short of calling them during their office hours, at my expense, I am screwed out a a small amount. I am only glad that it was an inexpensive book.

Just to confirm with my most recent one, it’s now updated saying the shipment has been sent and given me a tracking number. I order stuff every 6-8 weeks and have never had any problems.

Try to contact them via the help page, that’s how I get my undelivered items either refunded or reshipped. For orders from the marketplace, you’d have to contact the seller from the account page.I’ve always had issues like that resolved satisfactorily and I order quite frequently, like once or twice monthly.

I had one shipment get lost. You have to wait at least 2 weeks past the estimated delivery date. If it is still not arrived they will reship or refund, your choice. It is frustrating to wait so long though.

So I’m trying to order a book from amazon.com, it’s asking me for state/zip, do I have to enter a fake one in the US even though country has listed as Taiwan? I can’t believe this type of bug is on one of the world’s biggest internet sites…

Enter the Taiwan postal code for wherever the delivery is going to.

I entered the Taichung post code where I live, but didn’t accept it, will try again!

Did you try the five-digit postal code, not just the three-digit one?

Try the 5-digit code, not the last three. Look at your incoming bills or ask at the post office for it.