Has living overseas affected your views on race or culture?

And Vincent,. while we’re here, can you explain this one too?

You wrote: “(Notice that the voices crying most loudly that race does not exist, or is not important, are coming from an ethnic group which equally laments its own assimilation.)”

Where you coming from Vincent?

I refer you all to the research of Prof. MacDonald. Like him, I originally had no idea about the degree to which U.S. policy has been a direct result of Jewish lobbying. Here’s a link, which includes a link to his home page as well as several popular articles:

americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE … onald.html

If he is right, then what will you do with that information? That’s a question I ask myself.

Interesting.

In summary what he is saying is that the Jews have changed immigration source from places like Ireland to places like Hong Kong in order to “dumb down” the US population & make it less racist thus protecting the Jews.

I have a couple of problems with this. Are Hong Kong people dumber than Irish people ? I dont think so.
Are dumber people less racist ? My experience is that there is an inverse relationship between racism & IQ.

Not “dumb down,” not exactly. The thing Jews were most afraid of was a strongly nationalist, Christian U.S., in which Jews would have been marginalized. So they wanted to make whites into just one of several competing ethnic groups. In this they have largely succeeded.

Note that their policy is just the opposite in Israel / Palestine, where Palestinians are routinely discriminated against in immigration, housing, and a thousand other ways.

But we’re all Palestinians to the Jews.