Hats off to the mods!

I did look, but was really surprised to not find a feedback thread congratulating the mods on their fantasic unpaid efforts. In particular I think Jaboney and urodacus should be commended for their efforts in the IP forums during this US election lead up and the frantic hours after the announcement. In between, I also happened to notice mad shit going on in threads I don;t normally venture in and all over the damned place.

I like my economics guided with a firm hand and my discussion laissez faire, so I certainly didn’t agree with all that happened, but under the circumstances, what a sterling effort! To wade through the sea of crud and keep it all running is a valuable and too often thankless art.

Not this time, here’s a big thanks!

HG

:beer:

Chief,
You sick bastard - that six bottle bucket of beer implies that they are deformed , i.e. six fingered retards. I feel I should come up to Taipei and punish you by having you drink with me.
:sunglasses: :smiling_imp:

Urgggh! Sol! Have a Stroh rum on me, mods.

Sandman is the only mod who wears a hat to my knowledge.

Ooh, I think I will. I almost forgot I have a bottle of that lovely stuff! :sunglasses: Nothing like a 160 proof rum to settle the spirits.

Thanks, HGC.
(ya big troublemaker)

In truth, much of the credit belongs to Maoman, who recently has had more time to devote, and a sharper eye than I.

if anyone can find me a genuine bottle of stroh rum, i’ll be happy to share.

[color=#BF00BF]ohmigod i’m having so much difficulty typing properly, it’s been my birthday drinky thingy.[/color]

salut

[quote=“almas john”]Chief,
You sick bastard - that six bottle bucket of beer implies that they are deformed , i.e. six fingered retards. I feel I should come up to Taipei and punish you by having you drink with me.
:cool: :twisted:[/quote]

hello

if anyone can find me a genuine bottle of stroh rum, I’ll be happy to share.

[color=#BF00BF]ohmigod I’m having so much difficulty typing properly, it’s been my birthday drinky thingy.[/color]

salut[/quote]
Jason’s has them. I shall invest in one for the pleasure of your company. You are not cheaply bought young squires.

what were we talking about?

I agree that the mods provide a great service and I am not one to complain about their judgments since they do a job I would never want to do. However, I noticed that my last post in Prop 8 was either either moved or deleted. I’m not sure if it was intentionally deleted by a mod, if so, that seems a bit unfair since Fortigurn continues to make erroneous characterizations of my position on natural rights. I should be allowed to respond.

The thread got split. [url=Is the USA a direct democracy? (split from Prop8) here[/url]

[quote=“Namahottie”]

The thread got split. [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/is-the-usa-a-direct-democracy-split-from-prop8/47504/1 here[/url][/quote]

I did, thanks, but it’s not there.