Have a theme song?

4, 3, 2, 1
Earth below us
drifting, falling.
Floating weightless
calling, calling home…

• Peter Schilling

Never thought I’d have cause to pay you a compliment, Tommy, but that is one of my favourite one-hit wonders. It’s right up there with “The Safety Dance”.

Some very nice selections so far. My theme song changes, too, but Feel Like Making Love, and Ready For Love keep commin’ round. Cause I haven’t done anything about the feeling yet, I’m sure.

Some other recent themes have been Peaceful, Easy Feeling, and Desperado–Eagles, and Wish You Were Here–Pink Floyd

I like a lot of music, but I love it when a song just wraps it up real neat with both lyrics and style or tone–expresses the right idea the right way.

Luxury off of It’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll seems to be pretty topical for me…and it feckin’ rocks to boot…

After spending time on F.com - Little Feat’s “Old Folks Boogie” :discodance:

You Can’t Fool the Fat Man pretty much sounds like me & Bubba sitting in the park…

Luv, luv that one Dr. McCoy.

Mine actually could be Green River by CCR. (green as in Bitan)

:thumbsup: I like the follow-up album even better. If I had to pick a theme song from that one, I’d want to pick “Pants”; but my life is probably a lot closer to “William Brown.” :neutral:

That’s a real nice one, there, Icon.

Yer you-know-what-color neck is showin’ there, shug…
:wink:

‘Rat in mi kitchen’ Jesussufferinfuck.

Can’t say as I know that one…

UB40. I come from a long line of white rastas. On my father’s side.

Ahhh, me seh…de Redlock Man…'im Okeh, long as I and I no gots to look 'pon 'im…

Seriously, cheese-eating fuckers everywhere. Fields all around my house flooded, big fuckoff ratflap behind the washing machine and the landlady slash 'n burning/Agent Oranging the frigging garden made the place like Noah’s really undiverse Ark. One in my bedroom before. My less pathetic than me 22 year old American girly housemate caught it with her bare hands and prevailed upon it to find alternative accommodation while I stood on a chair and squealed like the chick on Tom and Jerry. I’m on edge, I’m seriously on edge.

Well, darlin’, I spend 9 hours a day in a building with children and adults who say things like, (and this is a direct quote from a seventh grader), “I guess my faivert part a that Tara Bitha book was ‘em goin’ out’n 'em woods ta mess ‘round’n play’n stuff? But, Miss Housecat, when, when I go out ta th’ woods, I go ta KILL sump’n!”

So, what can I say, Chiefy? I guess I’m learn’n s’m Inglsh along the way.

Hee hee. Pretty much sounds like something Bubba said in the park last night…

Not ashamed of it. Luv CCR. Back home, they are greater than the Beatles. :smiley:

So do you guys insult people by calling them, like, cuello rojo?