Have APRC by marriage and having an affair

I am trying to find where you took that quote to answer and I can’t.

You do know some people, well quite a lot acre, like Tommy and many of my friends, cannot get citizenship because of their age? They were born before the cutoff date for when they accepted that you were citizen even though your father was a foreigner. That I consider unfair, for example.

2 Likes

Some of us were born here, to a Taiwanese mother, but do not have citizenship. I missed the cut by 4 years.

1 Like

No, I don’t, Icon. I’m so sorry. I frankly have been wrapped up in my own problems as time passed by so quickly.
Just before my first daughter, who just started high school, was born, we got a whole bunch of basic rights including citizenship for our children.
I thought it was a universal victory.
I’m complaining about not having a champion like Richard Hartzell to help me get citizenship while you guys are left out.
Richard helped me with almost every hurdle with his magic forms.
I was known as Taiwan student, then.
I was pretty much chewed up before my APARC arrived and dropped out of the legal Foreigner stuff to concentrate on healing and family.
Wow… It is terribly unfair that you don’t get citizenship. I’m also not happy they are giving citizenship to people who are random stars, celebrities and investors leaving out us average people who chose to stay home for the family.
All the laws we got under Hartzell was for unifying the family.
Is there a possibility of of pushing to get recognized. That’s totally unfair. I wonder why we don’t have a champion like Hartzell anymore.
Is there an advocate for us?

1 Like