Have to join the German miltary

Oh, forgot about that. :blush:

:smiley: :smiley:

Iris, at first German government just allow one passport. With 18 I was full of hope that the EU will turn into something good. Now days I found out EU is nothing more ,but a big company, empty like a tin , there you cannot find any worthy values.
This is funny. In 2000 I applied for an US green card and got one, then the 9/11 happened and the migration in St.Louis annulled it a few days after 9/11. Otherwise I could study English and education science in the US and become an English teacher.

But best nationality I found is ROC citizen. I found a family in ChiaYi who is willing to do the same like counting mantuo did.

I already pm ed you that it is not easy to find a job in Taiwan. I told you Ms.Schwarz from the German economic office called me and said:ā€œPlease stop the fullish idea of working in Taiwan. You can come travel around, study, but not work. German-Taiwan relations are based on equal ism. If you work here, I would have to give a Taiwanese a working permission visa. In the economic situation Germany is right now I wouldnā€™t do that.ā€ That was pretty demoralising to me. Perhaps she got some pressure from Berlin to say soā€¦I was just shocked to get a phone call, after I just asked Ms.Anja Liao for information very careful in Chinese.
I just asked here what is needed to get a job in Taiwan besides the language and foreign appearance.
Anyway if I have something to askā€¦I never , ever ask the German economic office again.

Can you give me a job what makes enough money to build a family?

[quote] I was just shocked to get a phone call, after I just asked for information very careful in Chinese.
I just asked here what is needed to get a job in Taiwan besides the language and foreign appearance. Anyway if I have something to askā€¦I never , ever ask the German economic office again.[/quote]
Well, it IS a fact that you need a work permit to work here as a foreigner. If I remember correctly, youā€™re looking for an internship. The German Trade Office used to have a lot of interns. But I also know that theyā€™ve been reducing staff. Maybe they donā€™t have any open jobs for interns right now? Besides, most companies here donā€™t like to have interns because the hassle of organizing a foreigner work permit is usually not worth it for an intern (and (at least as foreign company) you need to fulfil certain requirements to actually be eligible for a foreigner work permit - my company, for instance, wouldnā€™t be). Iā€™ve had VERY good experiences with the GTO (unlike the German Rep Office, the people at the GTO usually are very helpful, actually listen to you and donā€™t treat you like somebody who makes an unjustified request).

Sorry, but Iā€™ve never come across an internship that paid enough money to feed a family. Btw, what kind of qualifications do you have for a real job?

Sorry to hear about your US greencard. Considered your contempt for Germany, Iā€™m sure you would have been happier there. Good luck with the adoption process here in Taiwan. Btw, our fellow posterā€™s name isnā€™t ā€œcounting mantouā€, thatā€™s just the title of his book.

Iris

Iris

Somehow I doubt it.

If the EU has nothing of worthy values then heā€™s sure to be disappointed in the U.S. considering the EU is a lot more liberal than most of the U.S. (at least considering the laws on the books :smiley: )

[quote=ā€œVannyelā€]Iris

Somehow I doubt it.[/quote]

That was my first ever attempt to be ironic on Forumosa :frowning:

[quote=ā€œirisā€][quote=ā€œVannyelā€]Iris

Somehow I doubt it.[/quote]

That was my first ever attempt to be ironic on Forumosa :frowning:[/quote]
Sorryā€¦ :unamused: