Have you ever bought things from a foreign website?

Hi Everyone,
I am a graduate student in Taiwan, I am currently doing a research about cross-border online shopping.I want to figure out what possible factors that may attract people to go cross-border online shopping, therefore, I made a questionnaire to let everyone who meets the qualifications to do it. I prepare a lucky drawing(10 quotas of $15 Amazon gift card) to encourage people for doing this survey. Hope you can help me to know more about this issue, and to complete my thesis. :slight_smile:

The qualifications for participating in the survey are listed as follows:

1. You are an individual buyer (not a buyer for an organization) who has shopped on a foreign website or considered making a purchase via a foreign website at least once in the past 12 months.
  2. The product to be purchased requires physical delivery across national borders. Digital goods and services that can be delivered via the Internet are excluded.

You may provide your email address for a drawing. If your survey responses are complete and valid, you may be one of ten lucky respondents to win a $15 Amazon Gift Card. The winners will be informed via email. The email address will not be used for personal identification purposes.
This is the online questionnaire’s link, if you are interested, just click to start!! :slight_smile:
mysurvey.tw/s/Mr6PAr95

P.S. This is not a spam!! This is just simply an academic-used online survey!!

If you have any comments or ideas, very welcome to discuss and reply~~
Once again, thank you very much if you are willing to do the questionnaire.

Anything for science and a gift card!

I am an American who sometimes buys things from American websites. Is that the kind of “foreign” you had in mind? I notice that some of your questions ask about possible language difficulties.

[quote=“Zla’od”]Anything for science and a gift card!

I am an American who sometimes buys things from American websites. Is that the kind of “foreign” you had in mind? I notice that some of your questions ask about possible language difficulties.[/quote]

Hi, in this survey, the terms “foreign online store” and “foreign website” are defined as a shopping website owned by a company based in a country different from your living country.
So, for your situation, if you live in Taiwan now, but you bought things from an American website, it’s qualified for this questionnaire!

Thanks!

Hi, everyone,
really need your help to do this online survey.
This is a real research and you have very big chance to win a $15 Amazon Gift Card!!

Done it.

Thank you for your kindly help!

Thank you for your kindly help![/quote]
¿Hablas español?

Quiero online surveys!

Thank you for your kindly help![/quote]
¿Hablas español?[/quote]

Jaja, un poco, aprendo español para un año.

Ayúdame a hacer este cuestionario, por favor!! ><

Haha, thank you!

Hi everyone, once again to say please help me with this! ><

A chance to win Amazon Gift card, don’t miss it!

Hi still need your kindly help!! Thanks!! ><"

This is the final call! The survey will end up till 12:00pm tonight!

This survey is end up collection.
Thank you for all your participation.