Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were confused?

As a man, because there’s no man’s forum, so say that first,

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where someone’s flirting with you and

You’re wondering about this beautiful amazing nice sweet if is a girl or if this girl is a boy or this girl is a lesbian or if this girl likes both boys and girls or some combination of either or something.

Yeah yeah I’ve been in this situation sometimes but I am just wondering about other experiences

3 Likes

If this was Putin’s main concern the world would be such a better place

5 Likes

seems like you’re in a bar talking to a ladyboy right now?

2 Likes

Seems like a Thailand question eh, lol

2 Likes

hahaha

So how did it pan out? Did you find out if she was a he or vice versa?

Yes. Did @tango42 wake up feeling sore in unusual places? Enquiring minds want to know. :thinking:

pictures pls

@tango42, Dating must be hell today. I’ve only ever had a gal tell me she’s into other gals and later crossed paths with her and her new boyfriend. Not sure what was up with that…

Reading your trials and tribulations on the dating scene brings up this song in my mind:

2 Likes

Tango might need his own forum.

1 Like

Never.

If that’s the only question, then the answer is “yes”. In more detail:

In Taiwan more the other way round: is that boy a girl? Answer is mostly yes, if you’re in a T-Bar. Lot of very cute Ts, though.

Flirting with you? Well, happens playfully if you’re in a gay or lez club/bar I guess, and they think you’re gay. If not in such an environment, then sounds unlikely.

Not unheard of. Can be a blessing or curse, depending on which way you look at it.

Haha “girls were girls and men were men” those were the days

2 Likes

Just as an update, everything turned out “traditionally”.

:couple:

2 Likes

“You seem nice, but I have a boyfriend”? :thinking:

4 Likes

Either that or… went to bed with a woman, woke up with a woman (not a man).

Sure would be nice if posts showed exact time and date so people could recall exactly when they wrote something. Like was it before midnight or after midnight…

The exact date and time are displayed if you tap/click on the rough time shown

1 Like

Or hover over it in desktop

2 Likes

So just for the record, at what point did you figure out she was female?

This thread kinda reminds me of my escape back to Taiwan from Elbonia. I had a stupid long layover in Manila so I booked a crappy hotel for a few hours sleep. I’d had no food for about 12 hours so I wandered across the road from said crappy hotel to what looked like a beer/karaoke/food place with a bunch of pros sat outside. They all perked up when I walked over, but for the life of me I couldn’t figure out which ones were girls and which ones were boys. Not that I was overly bothered (they all slumped back in their chairs when they realised I wasn’t a potential punter), but it did make me wonder how one was supposed to choose if one had particular preferences. Maybe there was a menu?

第三點 :laughing:

1 Like