Have you ever received a 告白信 from a Taiwanese girl?

It is actually passive aggressive if you understand Chinese well. It is a way of saying she is not suitable for this company and you guys are not suitable for me as well.

If a Taiwanese girl wrote me a letter it would have to be in English maybe that’s why I never got one

Beware the letter writers. They mean to marry you

2 Likes

Tommy’s three strike rule…… I make three attempts then give up ….land somewhere else

1 Like

Trust your instincts. If you feel she is being passive aggressive over a small thing like this, then imagine walking on eggshells during a relationship with her.

4 Likes

To Taiwanese girls a Yes could mean No or Maybe

A No could mean Maybe or Yes

A Maybe could mean Yes or No

You have to read her body language

2 Likes

Hence your anxiety on 6.20

Better up
Your game. Time to move from letter writing to sending emails

Or better a text

‘Hey you leavin soon wanna let it hang out? I mean wanna hang out ‘

3 Likes

Hmmm, could be that she just didn’t enjoy the job, hours, or work environment. Not necessarily about you.

Did you get her contact details?

1 Like

How cute is she?

1 Like

Must be pretty cute for him to work up so much steam

Just go ride the MRT at least two hotties per car

And on certain stops may be more

2 Likes

Ok yES probably means Maybe
No probably means Maybe

Maybe probably means YES

Never sure with these Taiwanese ladies

1 Like

Taiwanese girls usually do not confess to Taiwanese guys. I can’t say that about foreign guys because I’d bet Taiwanese women act very differently because the tacit social norm as expected for a TW-TW couple might not necessarily hold.

I have not received any confession from TW girls since middle school. My experiences with TW ladies, those who I dated, were that they’re sweet and wonderful, most of them are very sincere, polite and pro-active especially during the initial stage. I am a Taiwanese man, married.

2 Likes

A guy at my work got a letter from another teacher once. She was crazy. She was hot but she literally thought every guy in the world was in love with her.

She told me story after story about how guys would fall at her feet. One I can remember was that on a flight from America to Taiwan the person next to her had dumped his wife and was sleeping on her lap by the end of the flight. The wife was sitting in the next seat over. This might have been in her head.

One day I was busily marking some homework. Her good looks had worn off after the tenth story and I was behind on my work. I kept marking and didn’t give her enough attention. She proceeded to tell everyone that I was in love with her and my girlfriend had forbidden me from talking to her. Ha ha.

Well another guy who didn’t give her too much attention got the letter. He said it was nuts. Accusing him of being in love with her and confessing her love.

4 Likes

crikey. She sounds like genuine bunny-boiler material.

1 Like

I got rejected by a coworker once. We were always talking and being nice before. After, she was always angry at me. Presumably, because I didn’t chase her.

@therainmaker so what happened next? :thinking:

Went on a date. Got to see her bitchy side. She complained about how our manager was unfair to her etc. She said that, with her degree, she’ll be able to get a job that suits her “style”.

3 Likes

Her style also includes wearing masks incorrectly such that they barely cover her nose.

2 Likes

there’s another pretty girl who works in a company right next to ours. She’s on her phone and avoids eye contact when she walks past me. Damn it…

1 Like

maybe she doesn’t like the way you wear your mask?

2 Likes

I always wear my mask correctly.