Have you had COVID?

Not anymore. He has someone warming him up.

Seriously though, the children should be happy that he found someone.

He took down all the photos of their mother. He was on dating sites with weeks of her death. Guy is a sociopath.

People react in funny ways to grief. Although I guess one doesnā€™t really know what goes on behind the scenes in peopleā€™s relationships ā€¦

In any case I donā€™t think itā€™s unreasonable to suggest that people like Gary just got really unlucky. For whatever strange reason, out of hundreds or thousands of people (depending on their demographic) they drew the short straw. And I canā€™t help wondering how many of these people died for want of proper treatment because of dogmatic prescriptions handed down from on high by people who had never even seen a COVID case.

For malasang to suggest that the rest of us were lucky in comparison rather overlooks the fact that the general all-cause risk of death was not altered to any remarkable degree by the existence of COVID.

Once Covid started, I knew I had to lose weight. Iā€™ve gone from BMI over 30 to below 25. Still trying to lose a little bit more.

6 Likes

His reaction was very strange.

Agreed. His lottery numbers came up. Unfortunately they were the numbers for the death lottery.

So all those refrigerator trucks outside hospitals supposedly being used as makeshift morgues during the Delta phase of Covid were all fakes?

Those shifty bastards!

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/07/us/new-york-coronavirus-victims-refrigerated-trucks/index.html

Cuomo had a lot of old people he wanted to kill before he was going to get kicked out of office.

4 Likes

Some of them were, yes. If you can be bothered to go and read up on it you can find out which of them were fake. IIRC there was a particularly egregious example from the Italian meltdown where they re-used a photo from a few years prior. Those that were real were a product of the rate of deaths, not the total number. Medical facilities normally operate close to maximum capacity because theyā€™re so expensive to operate.

You can go and look up the published statistics if you feel so inclined. I know thatā€™s less exciting than looking at sensationalist photographs on the MSNBC website, but itā€™s a lot more informative. Iā€™ve posted various analyses of the statistics here on forumosa, which have been roundly ignored (not criticized, just ignored). In the UK at least, there was no remarkable loss of life; 2020, 2021 and 2022 were comparable to the early 2000ā€™s, and COVID had pretty much disappeared by early 2021, although there was and is a persistent non-COVID excess.

In any case, as Iā€™ve now said about three million times, the US experience was absolutely extraordinary. There were few places on earth that even came close to the level of mayhem that the US achieved, and there are some pretty strong pointers about why that happened; for example, the overuse of invasive ventilation and the persecution of doctors who figured the disease was treatable/preventable was not replicated in other countries. At least not with the same degree of fanaticism.

1 Like

Itā€™s very possible a certain percentage of them has antibodies but never experienced symptoms.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was the ringleader of the Covid ā€œdeathā€ scam.

ā€œIn early April 2020, more than 800 coronavirus deaths were reported in a single day in New York City. During the week of April 5, an average of 566 were dying every day in the city, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.ā€

Yes, they had a lot of deaths. Why was New York so shit at handling the pandemic?

Appeal to the masses?

I made no comment about the ā€œrest of usā€. You seem hell-bent on driving your agenda at every opportunity.

this is a big problem actually. without going to either extremes of the spectrum, I think people need to cut ties with their bias and start demanding answers more and more about details on covid death counts. there have been government additions that they count deaths inaccurately and the world deserves to know why. if someone has ana accident, and has covid, and the death ticks a covid death stat, this is clearly wrong and everybody deserves better scientific than that type of infantile shit show.

at the same time, covid is real and the tin foil hats should be repurposed for the bbq and those people need to shush for a while so that the unbias adults can have conversations. it is so maddening how the world gets so panicky and dumb so fast. should actual data followed by actual science be the standard?

that all said, out of our inner circles the only 2 covid related deaths we know are from the vaccine. not an opinion, just what happened.

As long as itā€™s plant or insect based products, otherwise the foil hats will have something to say about how cows are farting the planet to death.

We are animals. Thatā€™s how animals act when they are spooked.

Definitely not. Data is biased. Science is about presenting biased data to prove a hypothesis that you are being paid to find. The null hypothesis result is very rarely found, because thatā€™s not really being looked for.

Havenā€™t got itā€¦yet.
So far probably half of my school has had it at this point lol. It feels like it never ends. Iā€™m hoping to be the last one standing or at least one specific person gets it before me >.>

Dead people always seem to vote early and often

2 Likes

Much like American politicsā€¦

Liking everything long.

Sorry. It wasnā€™t me, it was my hands.

1 Like

Data is not biased. and science isnt either. people are. if the data is skewed ,thatā€™s human bias/error. data cannot be bias, by definition. nor can science.

Humans on the other hand use data to pie to people, thatā€™s the issue. raw dataand unbias science should be rule #1 unfortunately humans are, as you say, just simpleton animals and still cant just be honest and transparent.

1 Like

It depends what you collect and how you collect it. If the question is biased, the data collected will be biased.

Do you think burglars should be a) shot dead, b) killed by lethal injection c) raped by bears.

Youā€™ll get plenty of data from that question, but the data is biased based on the question and who you ask the question to.

Science is the pursuit of funding. Top down, bottom up, holistic, atomistic, boot strapped choose your method. Itā€™s all based on finding what has been funded to be found.

1 Like