Have You Seen Brantly Moate? I Need Your Help!

wassup whoever is reading this message. I’m trying to find a english instructor whose name is either Brently, Brentley, or any name that sounds like it. I lost contact with him about 7 or 8 years ago and I am trying every possible way to find him for as long as I can remember. I’ve already met a lot of dead ends. but, i’m still trying.

please tell me if you know any person who has taught or is teaching in LTTC (the one in national taiwan university) and is named Brently, Brentley, or any name that sounds like Brently. from what i remember, he wears glasses and is pretty tall. if you have a friend named Brently of some sort, here’s something that you can ask him to verify if he’s whom i’m looking for. he was my one-to-one english tutor many years ago. he traveled with my family to tainan and he lived with my family at my uncle’s house for a couple of days. we visited many historical places in tainan area and many Buddhist and Daoist temples. he sketched some pictures of the temples and historic buildings and when we arrive home at night, he would fix the pictures and make them perfect. and, before I came to California, he said he was going to visit nepal.

I know this may be a hassle, but please help me. thank you very much. if he hesitate to contact me. please give him this message (or if brently is reading):

brently, sorry that i forgot your last name. i know the whole story. i know why you decided not to teach me after going to tainan with my family. and i know you probably think that i hate you. i understand why and i really really need to talk with you somwhow. i don’t hate you. in the contrary, i really miss you. i feel that i owe you an apology. please contact me. i’m going back to taiwan this september and i hope i can see you. my parents will stay in california, so i’ll be by myself.

my email address is snwbrdr11@hotmail.com (also for MSN Messenger)

my AIM is Wailm3r or SHARP3DO

please pass this message to whoever you think probably will know Brently. thanks for the help, i appreciate it!

it’s me again trying to find the person. now i’m in taipei, taiwan and i got a little bit more information about the person i’m trying to search for. it’s not “brently” but Brantly. his last name is Moate…Brantly Moate. he taught in LTTC about 5 or 6 years ago and the intructor at LTTC said he went back to the States a couple of years ago. i’m just trying my best to look for him. anyway, if you know anyone named Brantly Moate or you know a friend who knows him or a friend’s friend’s friend…=P PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask Brantly (or anyone who has his information) to contact me. my email address is wailm3r@yahoo.com and my AIM is Wailm3r or xdRaGoNx11x

i’ve been looking for him for years so please help me. THANKS! =P

[quote=“wailm3r”]it’s me again trying to find the person. now I’m in Taipei, taiwan and I got a little bit more information about the person I’m trying to search for. it’s not “brently” but Brantly. his last name is Moate…Brantly Moate. he taught in LTTC about 5 or 6 years ago and the intructor at LTTC said he went back to the States a couple of years ago. I’m just trying my best to look for him. anyway, if you know anyone named Brantly Moate or you know a friend who knows him or a friend’s friend’s friend…=P PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask Brantly (or anyone who has his information) to contact me. my email address is wailm3r@yahoo.com and my AIM is Wailm3r or xdRaGoNx11x

I’ve been looking for him for years so please help me. THANKS! =P[/quote]

Can we ask why?

because i moved to the states and there is a pretty complicated story which i can’t really tell in the public.

I’m telling you, that baby doesn’t even look like me!

it’s not “THAT” complicated =P

You seem very intent on finding him. Have you thought of hiring a PI?

Could we have the whole story in one place, please? The first part is [b][url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/have-you-seen-brantly-moate-i-need-your-help/10131/1

Thanks Juba. I merged the threads. :sunglasses:

No offense to the original poster, but, I know the person in question, and I also know that he has been the victim of serious stalkage in the past. If anyone does know the current whereabouts of BM (personally, I have no idea), you should be very very hesitant to share this info. Let BM know the situation, so that he can decide for himself if he wants to follow up.

i’m a poor college student. i have no extra money to hire a PI…=T

hah…i have no intention to stalk him (and i know, from the past, that he has a lot of stalkers). =P and plus, i have a special someone already. but mwalimu is right. please please please tell brantly about my situation and ask him to contact me. =P i’m leaving on next wednesday (9/15) early flight for japan and i’m returning to the states on the 19th from tokyo. i don’t think i’ll come back to taiwan anytime soon because of school stuff so i really hope i can see him or AT LEAST talk with him on phone before i leave.

i don’t really want to post my phone number here, so if you know him and would like to help me out, please email me or private message me so i can give you my phone number. thank you thank you thank you! =)

i’m going to Japan tomorrow…well, technically today. and then back to the states on saturday. i didn’t get the chance to see brantly or even talk with him on the phone this time so i’m a bit disappointed =T. well, there’s always next time. but please, if you know him or are in contact with him, please please please ask him to contact me. my email addresses are snwbrdr11@hotmail.com). Thanks for those who are helping me in the process of finding brantly! =)

Peace
Wailm3r

If you post your e-mail address on the internet, spambots will find it and your e-mail inbox will fill up with spam.

i’d take the risk and trouble