Heads up: Yelling at Taiwanese assistants

[quote=“Savvon”]have a fun little challenge, not just for you, but for all of you.

Challenge:
Tell me the name of a school in Taiwan that has male teacher assistants, even if it is just one (Bonus points if they are a foreigner).

Tell me the name of the bank and location of the bank in Taiwan that has a male teller. Not manager helping an absent teller, an actual on the clock, job description teller.

[/quote]
Taida campus Post Office Bank. They have at least two different male tellers there. The one today couldn’t deal with a wire transfer and had to get help from one of the female tellers :slight_smile:
I haven’t been to Taida’s Huanan Bank in ages, but I vaguely remember male tellers there as well.

zhang hua bank on zhong shan N. road has male tellers.

The school I passed in Ankeng today had three male assistants – two local, one caucasian – herding the kids up on the sidewalk to get on a bus. The bank across the street from me usually has at least two male tellers on shift when I go in. You are talking complete shite. :unamused:

The Megabank and the Taiwan Cooperative Bank in Chengzhong both have exactly one male teller. There is also male clerk in the cash room at Taiwan Cooperative Bank . Everyone else is female. Upstairs in credit and loans there are a lot more male employees.