Health and Safety Complaints?

I visited City Super this morning and to my shock found a rather neat pile of rat droppings in the grocery section. The rats or mice it seems have discovered what sugar is by the sugary trail left by the cake baking section. Of course I reported this to the staff and they concurred that the feces must be that of rats or mice and they said they were thankful for the tip and that it would be “dealt” with. Afterwards however I pondered what dealt with means exactly and so I am pondering whether or not I should make a report to the local health and safety commission.
What would you chaps do and if so who do I report this to, does anyone have a clue as to the telephone number to call? And I don’t want to call the newspapers although some might.

Which city super branch was that?