Healthy snack alternative: fruit pops

Instead of sulking, here are some suggestions:

www.fruit-ice.com.tw
tel: 02-23456617

Fresh fruit juices squeezed and frozen into treats. Yummy. Refreshing. :lick:

They are great. Very, very tasty.

Do you have pics? I am always so eager to eat them that I forget to take a pic.

I also bought their jamaica flowers to make tea, mmm.

Ah, that brings back memories. My mom used to make those for us as kids. Just pour fresh juice or milkshake-like ingredients into one of these molds goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21105188791081, and pop it in the freezer for a couple hours. I think I’ll start doing that again.

Dragonbabe also gets these from some organic supplier; great for summertime!

Ermmm these are not HEALTHY! Sugary drinks, frozen or otherwise never healthful. :slight_smile:

Compared to the plastic laden alternative… and these have no added sugar -no added DEHP, either.

Pureed kiwi, frozen, for instance is certainly a healthy alternative to an occasional candy bar. Sure, people should be aware that fruit juices can be high in sugar, and that some are less nutritious than others, but there’s a place for some fruit juice in a healthy diet.

Watermelon or mango, by themselves, great, cut and put in fridge for a while, awesome.

[quote=“Icon”]Do you have pics? I am always so eager to eat them that I forget to take a pic.

I also bought their jamaica flowers to make tea, mmm.[/quote]

No pics. I’m also too eager to eat them.

Love making fruits pops, I usually made our all time favorite mango fruits pops, they are so refreshing and also easy to make :smiley:

I can’t read Chinese and the translate sucks. :help: :cry:

They look so gooooooood. I’m bookmarking this thread for when I get to Taipei.

Currently on sale at Huashan Artist Village, next to Alleycats.

WOAH WOAH WOAH.
Hold everyone’s horses!

I just re-visited the site and realized they have passion fruit pops.
Does that mean I can get fresh passionfruit in Taiwan???

Oh please please say yes!

These are really great! The lemon pops are very sour and not at all sweet. I want to try the sugar apple one next. You can find them in Taichung on Mei Tsuen near Gong Yi. Not easy to find, no signage – just a freezer outside a traditional tea shop.

And yeah, lili, you can find passion fruit here. You can find all kinds of fruit here.

Fruits here are awesome -check the thread about them. Wait till you try passion fruit and tea drink…