Heaven is

A couple of good single malts, a rainy afternoon and a ball game on while I drift off for a nap. I’m easy.

And however I try to fill in that blank, it comes out true! :lovestruck: :banana: :rainbow:

Cold beer and warm pussy.

Huh huh huh huh huh.

thigh high stockings and tuna cheese Dan Bings

Indeed.

I fell in love with Fear of Music the first time I heard it (yes, I’m that fucking old, sigh), and still reckon it’s the best Talking Heads album.

[quote=“Infidel”]
Indeed.

I fell in love with Fear of Music the first time I heard it (yes, I’m that fucking old, sigh), and still reckon it’s the best Talking Heads album.[/quote]

F**king GREAT music! It’s good to be this old, bro. :rainbow:

The scenery along the East Coast.

to laowai, infidel and merge, et al:

i hope you have all seen the movie, “true stories”. david byrne is a genius. if you haven’t seen the movie, you must do so.

which leads me to what heaven is to me:

that is, being totally lifted away from wherever i am when i listen to music by pure geniuses. you can be sitting there in your house with your headphones on, but when those masters’ words and music penetrate your soul you are taken somewhere else. nothing else matters at that moment, you are lost in the sound waves. there you are enclosed in sound. it takes you somewhere else. you are captivated. every strike of the piano key, every strum of the strings, every “tsst” of the high hat sucks you in. they were all placed just right. then the vocals-they seem to be speaking to you, right now, everything is so clear now. you can float along and escape all that seemed important before those headphones were slipped slowly over your eager ears. now you are right there where you want to be.

jm

I used to think she was singing “cool heaven is a place on Earth” but she was singing “Ooooh heaven is a place on Earth”. Because I remember her days with the Go Gos. I used the think the Go Gos were singing “We got the meat” but they were singing “We got the beat”.
Anyway, Diane Keaton directed that video.
What was the question?

Ears

Ears[/quote]Wherever it is, do we have to die to go there? :smiley:

HG

Ears[/quote]Wherever it is, do we have to die to go there? :smiley:

HG[/quote]

Let’s say once you experience where it’s at, you may die from extreme pleasure. :smiley:

A jungle bungalow in Bali, surrounded by lush tropical vegetation.

Man, this will be the first summer I’ve ever been in Taiwan and couldn’t afford to go anywhere. America, London, Bali, and Bali… this summer’s gonna suck. :cry:

I hate saving up money already and I’ve only been doing it for two months.

Heaven is Nevaeh spelled backwards.
Heaven is 2 girls at one time. (Officespace: If you had a million dollars what would you do…)
Heaven is that field in The Beach.
Heaven is jumping in the river in Wulai on a hot summer day.
Heaven is a 12 month wieya bonus.
Heaven is here and now if you enjoy your life ~ love ~ career.

Heaven is standing on a surfboard, feeling the water pushing you forward and looking down into its blueness as you cruise onto the beach.

I hope Fulong isn’t too bad since I can’t get my Bali fix this year…

Where the stairways go.

West Virgina (almost).

Heaven is/was a small outdoor bar located on the back side of PhiPhi Island near PPCharlies bungaloos.