Help! Entry form not filled out on time!

My pal is not a native English nor Chinese speaker and he understood that the form that you are supposed to fill out had to be done within 48 hours…and now the system is bouncing him out.

How much of a deal breaker is it that he does not have the form done? Like not able to fly? He’s going to have a nervous breakdown.

He’s traveling with pets. He’s got all permits and his own PCR. The form is the only oops .

Has anyone managed to enter without the form? What’s the worst that can happen?

I flew to Taiwan last October, so my information might not be up to date.

I filled out the form before my departure using my German phone number. Then I filled it out again at the airport after arriving in Taiwan with my new Taiwanese phone number.

No one wanted to see the form until I arrived at the airport. And there were many officials helping with filling out the form.

So I wouldn’t worry much.

The form actually says:

1. Data entered into the system 48 hours before flights arriving in Taiwan are ineffective.

So I think the form needs to be filled out not earlier than 48 hours before arriving in Taiwan. Not at least 48 hours before arrival!

3 Likes

I know somebody who has recently come in and quickly asked them about this and their answer was, essentially, the same as @qwert_zuiop’s related to nobody asking to see the form until arriving.

It does clearly say that details need to be filled out inside of 48 hours of departure - perhaps have him try another browser, restart his computer, etc, etc, etc because it sounds like it’s that kind of problem.

1 Like

ich danke Ihnen sehr!

Guy is almost in tears. Thank you so much for your words of hope.

Will do. Thank you too.