Help iix23.... he doesnt know that he needs help

yes i agree the Brazilian chicks are HOTTER :slight_smile:

I have been trying to edit a movie of the guys from a big bike shop in Hsinchu.

These guys are always laughing at my CB400 with their Fireblades and GSX.

We finally meet at the track and…They all drive like shit. They are side ways in the curves. I catch them so easily in the corners, it is insulting. (for them) One of them crashed in a corner at 20 kph.

They get so frustrated that when ever I am behind them with the camera, they just let me pass.

Omeroj was with me that day. We shot so many comments like: My grandmother is faster. A lot of noise for nothing.

These guys keep on asking me for the footage. But I am so ashamed of them that I don’t want to give it to them.

What should I do?

Ha ha ha

Indeed…

I posted up the race movie on youtube and it’s getting alot of hits. The boss at my bike shop told me he saw it. Being foreigners we attact alot of attention out here. Thanks again for making such a great work! :smiley:
youtube.com/watch?v=6j8GQ80N50Y

really link it. I am too lazy to find it right now. :slight_smile:

[quote=“iix23”]I have been trying to edit a movie of the guys from a big bike shop in Hsinchu (Xinzhu).

These guys are always laughing at my CB400 with their Fireblades and GSX.

We finally meet at the track and…They all drive like shit. They are side ways in the curves. I catch them so easily in the corners, it is insulting. (for them) One of them crashed in a corner at 20 kph.

They get so frustrated that when ever I am behind them with the camera, they just let me pass.

Omeroj was with me that day. We shot so many comments like: My grandmother is faster. A lot of noise for nothing.

These guys keep on asking me for the footage. But I am so ashamed of them that I don’t want to give it to them.

What should I do?

Ha ha ha[/quote]

Are you talking about the same shop I think you are? Too funny.

To MJB
I am talking about the one between Jubei going to the science park Hsinchu (next to the expressway 68) Tze huin road and Puding road. Actually, in that group, there is one that ends up in a hospital after a crash every month.

PS- Do not bring your bikes there to fix them. I saw the owner burning(smoking) the back tire of costumers that brought their bike to change the back tire.
He was also letting his friends try too.

2- He broke his leg while crashing a fireblade 1000cc of one of his customers. He told him that he was juts trying it after fixing it to make sure it was ok. But the accident happened in Miaoli county. 70 KM away from his shop.

I went for a few rides with these guys, but not anymore. They are exactly the kind of people that I hate seeing on the road. No respect for others on the road. Safety is a foreign concept to them. (see the hospital part)

These guys thought that they were very fast on bikes cause I was staying behind them in the mountains. I was not about to go at 120kph in blind corners on the small mountain roads. Thats just crazy. The cb 400 could have done it, but I got no death wish.

Now, you see them on the track, and you can really see what kind of drivers they are. Who crashes a gsx 1000cc at 20kph coming out of a corner? The answer: A guy who doesn’t know how to handle 1000cc anywhere else than on a straight line.

Can you imagine if the highways were open? There would be dead people every weekend.

I can just see a guy who can’t hold is bike in a curve at 20kph, going 300kph on the highways.

Just saw one of you vids on vimeo good job dude thks for the HD :wink:

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNi2IOPa … re=related

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0Ror8C1 … re=related

that motorcycle race was shot back in 05. they had a bigger track back then :frowning:

Who is complaining of the condition of the track now??? Have you seen the condition then??? That was really bad. :wink: