I recently subscribed to KBRO’s PVR and I’m quite satisfied about the overall service (especially the customer services, it’s simply excellent. They send you right away a guy if you have any problems) except that they oblige you to subscribe to analog cable channels first (which is silly as you have the same channels on the PVR and the quality is not very good, especially on a 55").
The HD channels quality are very good (but kms away from a BRD) but the channels are (to me) not really interesting :
- National Geographic : When Insomnia comes, it helps
- HBO HD : Ok, nice channel, nice contents
- History HD : Interesting once in a while, a lot of redif
- ASN : Channel sports. Interesting if you are north american, it sucks if you are european (that is no football, no tennis, no rugby…etc)
- Taiwan Baseball Channel, 24h of taiwanese baseball = :loco:
I don’t know if you will have internet or not with the package. Perso I pay internet (1300$ 20m/2m) monthly and the PVR every 6 months.