Help! Leaving the Country as a dual citizen questions

Its unfortunate but I think its been happening recently when new members rush in and ask a question in a somewhat inappropriate place or else without taking the temperature and getting a feel for the culture of the website and its different forums. Heck, we`ve been toasting a (mainland) Chinese in the Learning Chinese Forum for a few weeks now. :blush: s

This forum is about dual nationality issues so you can expect that that`s what people will focus on here.

I understand why naruto is reacting the way he is. And I get the points others are making here too. But naruto, youre digging a bigger and bigger hole for yourself in the presumptions youre making about the posters who are flaming you… because, amazing as it seems, you`re making wrong assumptions about them almost every time!

There is a whole forum on Military Conscription issues on this site. Better try there!

Heres the link to an old post giving the name of a guy who might know the answer to your question. Dont know if the contact information is still valid though:
[[Conscript] avoiding military service