Help me decode woman-talk!

OK gregsoul, since you asked. Go ahead and get comfy on that couch. Here is Dr. Erhu’s full analysis of coco’s letter: :ponder:

Out of guilt, or perhaps to make him jealous, I told my boyfriend about our little fling.

I couldn’t believe he actually dumped me over this!!! :noway:

To be honest, I’m a really insecure person and need lots of attention from others (especially men) in order to feel good about myself. I thought having the attention of two guys simultaneously would help fill the gaping hole where my self confidence should be, but unfortunately even that wasn’t enough. :frowning:

I don’t love you. I love any and all drama that has me in the center. You keep giving me the attention I crave and I’m going to keep trying to get it from you. Especially now that my boyfriend is out of the picture.

[quote] You take care of yourself. This is like killing the second person.

Don’t ever text message me again. I know this is…ridiculous. [/quote]

:pray: Please, please, please text message me ASAP! I NEED your attention now damn it…(shit what if he thinks I’m psycho)…OK I’m going to state the obvious by saying “I know this is…ridiculous”. Maybe if I acknowledge that even I, a needy drama queen, see the utter ridiculousness of this situation it will assure you that I am not as loony as I actually am. Damn how long am I going to have to wait until you respond to my letter?

Love
Coco :boo-hoo:

Did you have to refer to this as “woman-talk”? Call it what it is - “Taiwanese psycho-xiaojie talk.”
Can’t you find anyone else to have sex with?

[quote=“bababa”]Did you have to refer to this as “woman-talk”? Call it what it is - “Taiwanese psycho-xiaojie talk.”
Can’t you find anyone else to have sex with?[/quote]

Thanks bababa. A perfect segue to the topic of [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/so-where-do-you-go-a-seeking-for-your-warm-blanket/13449/1 you go for booty calls or simple companionship?[/url]

If she’s never had another boyfriend, I think she’d be a trustworthy partner. If you want to see the other side of her, the ugly side of her, then you can go after it.

But if she’s had a lot of boyfriends, I think you’ll lose her to another guy one day. She’ll likely go back to her old boyfriend in two weeks, but you since you’ve already tried to steal her from the other guy, you’ve got a real shot now. Why not live for the moment, and accept that she’ll never be yours forever.

Titanic II in the making…(sneak previews of production)

Ready…camera…ACTION!

Theme Song Music…fading softly…

gregsoul: “You jump…I won’t jump!”
coco (looked stunned…but too late already jumping…)“ah…”

Theme Song: “My heart will go on…but not for you” sung by gregsoul

Don’t mess with girls who have boyfriends. Get yer own, Gregsoul. That guy might be round one night to give you a good pasting. She is obviously uda (BAD spelling) and needs about 10 years to grow up. You need to find a girl that doesnt think cheating is acceptable, and stop cheating yourself. Its nasty.

Gregsoul, have you broken down and texted her? Or…has she broken down and texted you?

We’re (I’m) dying (just curious) to know if she really meant it when she claimed she didn’t want you to text her.

And if you haven’t, be strong! Drama queens ain’t worth yo trouble! :noway:

If she’s so loose to go bonking you when she has a boyfriend then don’t be too surprised when she comes home to tell you she’s bonking another guy… but of course she still loves you ?

definitely you need to watch some of that Jerry Springer show or the reality show…

Put your member back in your pants, and go find another woman…

Text message received today: “Please don’t hate me. I really wanna be your friend. Please…I’m good.”

Actually getting over her reasonably well since we broke off communication with one another. Too many sensible fish in the sea to be clinging to a sinker.

She’s a loser. :loco: I thought she wanted to stop the texting thing. Good luck on finding a non-Drama Queen!

haha, great surprise… Don’t text her back or reply in any way… I still get text messages from drama queens who I tried to get rid of months ago (Like telling them by SMS, messenger, telephone call, and in person: “Don’t, I repeat don’t contact me again… Ever - and yes I said EVER”). Take it as a bit of occasional spice… Chuckle but don’t reply.

[quote=“gregsoul”]
Love
Coco[/quote]

I’m sorry, but do you really want to spend the rest of your life with a woman named “Coco?”

Coco’s a pseudonym I picked off the top of my head. I don’t have mountains of respect for her but thought I’d leave out her real name.

My money’s on her getting back with the boyfriend in 1 - 4 weeks. I’m enjoying having my head back in my hands. Nice feeling…

It’s nice to be able to move on. Plenty of fish in the sea …

[quote=“gregsoul”]
My money’s on her getting back with the boyfriend in 1 - 4 weeks. I’m enjoying having my head back in my hands. Nice feeling…[/quote]

Poor bloke… Well, he’s asking for it. :s

I once feared that the subtle art of a double entendre was lost.
Gregsoul, you have definitely diminished those concerns.
Thank You :notworthy:

Damn, she is fast! She’s back with him (the bf), in under a week. He’s gotta be a sucker for punishment - must be completely pussy-whipped.

For someone with seemingly so little personality she is a master of manipulation. She said she wants to do dinner with me later in the week. I declined the offer.

Well, if Wink is offering her two doors and Door #2 won’t open up, then I guess she has to go with Door #1. It was obvious that she was either a) trying to figure out which guy was going to give her the better deal or b) she was going to dump you anyway, but just wanted to see what she could get out of you for it (the more likely scenario).

Wink, tell gregsoul what he’s won.

Gregsoul… did the heaps of advice from the female members here help you, or were you reaching the conclusion that she was damaged goods yourself?

Being with drama queens is not boring, but that’s the only good thing I see about it.

Mr He, list the female posters please, and I’ll re-read their advice. I’m not all that sure who the female posters are, but was actually hoping to both sexes throw on the situation.

General question: what are the fives stages of seperation? Something like 1. denial, 2. anger, 3. acceptance…? Is overwhelming elation of one of the stages?