Help me get a work visa

ok… Thanks for all these information and options. Il try to consider this one by one but first, let me get back to what i need or my employer need to do to process this ( rejected or not). I know that my employer needs to get a permit in taiwan for me and state why he/she is hiring me. Does anyone know what documents he/she needs from me aside from the authenticated contract? Do i need to send my diploma too or will that wait til i process the permit and visa in the philippines? Or does he/she need a medical record as well to get the permit from CLA? :s i know i will need to have all these (contract, letter, my docs) in order to process the visa from my part. Btw, is work permit the same as work visa? lol :laughing:

I don’t know anything about teaching English in Taiwan, but there is a thread “Filipinos to Start Teaching English in Taiwan”

[Filipinos to Start Teaching English in Taiwan

The amount of 25.000NT is mentioned there, too.

I would call a halt straight away to any work permit application if you are intending to enter as a student.

You have to decide which route you are going to take. Do you want to enter as a student, or as an employee?

An application framed as: “I want a work permit, but I’ll take a student visa if I can’t get a work permit” will fail as both.

If the immigration authorities have seen you apply for a work permit and fail, your application for a student visa will be prejudiced. The assumption will be that because you have expressed a desire to work in a previous application, the desire still exists when you make your student application, and the risk you will violate the terms of your student visa is therefore higher which will constitute grounds for refusing your student visa.

Apply as a student. Halt the work permit application.