Help me with this!

Tech Admin or anybody:

I’ve been having problems with logging into Forumosa. The 1st time is always okay, but then after that, I would logged out and tried to log back in, yet it will automatically logged me out every 3-5 mins or so when I am trying to reply to a post or write a PM.

why is that?? I can’t be on the website too long therefore that is why I tried to log in and out of it every 10-15 mins.

Thanks for your help.

I used to have that problem all the time too, until I started using the auto login all the time.

Brian

I guess there is an inactivity timer (set by the admin), happens e.g. to my webmail.
If you type a long message it might just kick you out if you aren’t fast enough to press (any) button.
Usually this is done for security reason, so that no other user of the same PC can access your data / impersonate you.

[quote]I guess there is an inactivity timer (set by the admin), happens e.g. to my webmail.
If you type a long message it might just kick you out if you aren’t fast enough to press (any) button.
[/quote]

Don’t know about that. At least if you are set to auto login then you can go away for hours and come back and still be logged in. On the other hand, when I used to post form my old work (not auto logged in) I’d get logged out within less than a minute often.

Brian