Help - my ex is going to Taiwan

[quote]Honey, don’t listen to them. They don’t know what they’re talking about. There is a certain type of worthless chick that continues to exercise an unhealthy fascination on the minds of these ageing delinquents. No doubt your man will run into one or two of them, and maybe he’ll even hunt them out. But we all get what we’re worth in life, and if he’s worth your concern then he’s going to have to look long and hard to find a decent woman.

He’ll probably even regret dumping you, the bastard[/quote]

HA HA…I just love the way you put it…but yes…come to think of it…I think I have been hyping the female possibilties for him in Taiwan excessively…I would tell him that he would have taiwanese women throwing themselves at him from left and right!..bad idea i guess…

BUT… yes… those type of girls i’ve encountered quite a few times propositioning me to help them pick up foreign guys because i could speak english! However, I do try being a good fellow semi-taiwanese and try and burst thier bubble or your bubble that is. I usually try emphasizing that those guys aren’t ALL THAT…back in Canada…they’re nothing special at all :stuck_out_tongue: But this is another issue altogether :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you though…I do feel so much better after reading your comment :slight_smile:

[quote]tmwc wrote:
(PS And send me a pic, so I know whether I should dump my gf before you get here.)

Sorry GI, she already gave me her number. I wish.[/quote]

YOU ppl crack me up !

Speaking of Taiwanese men…is it just me…or is it rare to find one that is 6 feet + ?

Six-foot men are very common . . . as long as you believe that THAT is really ten inches. :rolleyes:

[quote=“Mr He”]Even short fat guys can pick up here…Provided they are white.

Tell him that the best place to live is Beigang… The girls there are very proactive and all foreigners get a great welcome by the local belles.[/quote]
Much appreciated. There is hope for me yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rats! Am I really that transparent? Can you give me some tips?

sigh …any other advice for breakups?
i’m sitting here and it’s 2:36 am…and i feel sooooo sad:( i miss him a lot and the fact that he’s going to taiwan without me just cuts it even deeper…
help!

[quote=“blueulyssess”]sigh …any other advice for breakups?
I’m sitting here and it’s 2:36 am…and I feel sooooo sad:( i miss him a lot and the fact that he’s going to Taiwan without me just cuts it even deeper…
help![/quote]
“My advice is to drink heavily.” – J. Belushi

Get a new guy. In case you are into middle-aged fat men, then you have come to the right place.

[quote]
“My advice is to drink heavily.” – J. Belushi[/quote]
That’s what I was going to say. Works for me every time, and I’ve had hundreds of long-term relationships go sour.

See, I warned you.

Don’t listen to him. You don’t need men. They are no good. I met a guy recently who admitted “My basic nature is that of a dog”. This despite having been with the same lovely girl for several years.

Find a girlfriend. Girls look, behave, smell and taste far better. Girls will understand you, and be far more considerate and loving. You can share mine if you like.

Everybody’s got something
They had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday
That just seems to grow with time
There’s no use looking back,oh wondering
How it could been,now oh might’ve been
All this I know
But,still I can’t find ways to let you go

I never had a dream come true
'till the day that I found you
Eventhough I pretend that I moved on
You’ll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You’re the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

Somewhere in my memory
I’ve lost all sense of time
And tomorrow can never be
Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind
How it should been, now oh might’ve been
All this I know
But,still I can’t find ways to let you go

You’ll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will,Say you will,You know you will oh baby
You’ll always be the one I know I’ll never forget
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how hard I try and try
I just can’t say good bye
no no no no

goodbye…:frowning:

MaPoDoFu is right. You need to drink more.

She appears to be off her face at the moment.

(avatars gone)

Oh, and tmwc, your previous post makes you the sleaziest c*ont (they also sell sunglasses).

HG

Can you put your old avatar back up please ?

You mean the first one she used?

[reluctantly edited by request to remove a very interesting avatar]

My advice is to meet him for coffee. People (and relationships) are always better in memory than they are in real life. He’s probably a bit standoffish now. Seeing that things have changed will help you to move on.

Seeing that avatar again certainly helped me move on…

Thank you for your advice.

Oh for heaven’s sake. You are beautiful. You can have any man you want. Enough of this phony angst. Millions of genuinely ugly people who can’t find anyone and are dying of lonliness are puking right now. Count your blessings! Have you read this thread? At least a dozen men in Taipei seriously want you!

(I am in Tainan and you look a bit too weird for my tastes, but we can be platonic friends if you’re ever down my way)

[quote]Oh for heaven’s sake. You are beautiful. You can have any man you want. Enough of this phony angst. Millions of genuinely ugly people who can’t find anyone and are dying of lonliness are puking right now. Count your blessings! Have you read this thread? At least a dozen men in Taipei seriously want you!
[/quote]

so untrue…my ex doesnt want me…and vanness wu doensn’t want me :frowning:
with regard to those in the thread…i sense the sarcasm…

and can you PLEASE not repost my pic…! I did use it as an avatar…but i took it down for a reason… XIE XIE

Oh, come on, dear. We’re teasing you, not being sarcastic.

You’re young, you’re hot, you’re heading to the Land of Opportunity. Who could ask for anything more?

Go out with some friends, take a last look around el Norte’, and kiss Kansas bye-bye. In another few weeks, you won’t know what hit you (probably a scooter). Meanwhile, do some crying, kick a few puppies, and get it out of your system. You’ll live.

[quote]Millions of genuinely ugly people who can’t find anyone and are dying of lonliness are puking right now.[/quote]Not nice, trust me :cry: