Help! Sweet dog in Taichung

I found Lucy a few months back in a park next to my house. She had been hit by a car and was pretty cut up. I took her to the vet and got her stitched up, then proceeded to also get her shots and spayed. I work a lot, and so she ends up on the balcony a lot. The neighbors have started complaining about her whining and barking, and have now gotten my landlord involved. He’s threatened eviction if I can’t solve the problem.
Lucy’s a really sweet dog. Very friendly with people and kids. Super cute, and she’s got the softest fur! I wish I didn’t have to get rid of her, but it’s really becoming a problem lately.
I hope someone here can help me out by either adopting or offering me a solution. Thanks to any helpers!
Sorry…can someone let me know how to put up a picture?

you can use flickr, photobucket or so and then use the bbcode provided to put it here

I leave the radio on for my doggie, to control his separation anxiety.

Increase the lenght of her walks. A tired dog is a happy dog.

Maybe someone can walk her at midday. Dogs whimper when they need to go to teh bathroom but can’t go to the alloted place.

This will help temporarily while you find a suitable solution… either a new owner or a new apartment.