Help with an address.... and v-burgs

hi there. i am looking to find a supplier of gregory backpacks in taipei. can anyone please help me find the “Great Alps Industry Co.”? the internet says that they are on 10 keelung road. Could someone offer me some insight into where exactly this is, preferably in relation to the MRT line.

while i am here, i should kill two birds. i had heard through the grapevine that there was a place out in tienmu that serves giant veggie burgers that are meant to be superb. does anyone know any more about this? thanks a lot.

yikes, the above address is section 1.

[quote=“jessiah”]hi there. I am looking to find a supplier of gregory backpacks in Taipei. can anyone please help me find the “Great Alps Industry Co.”? the internet says that they are on 10 Keelung (Jilong) road. Could someone offer me some insight into where exactly this is, preferably in relation to the MRT line.

while I am here, I should kill two birds. I had heard through the grapevine that there was a place out in Tianmu that serves giant veggie burgers that are meant to be superb. does anyone know any more about this? thanks a lot.[/quote]

The veggie burger place ‘was’ called WOWOW and it was located on the Taipei side of the park that faces ShiDong Elementary School on Zhong Shan North Road Section 6. It has since closed and reopened as something else.

if u like taiwan’s take on vegetarian western food, then stop reading here…

WOWOW was a relic from the old days, a REEEEEEAAAALLY slow cafe that probably saw 10 customers at most each month…and the veg burgers were a small thin piece of fried ‘its-not-meat-but-u-really-wish-it-were’ and dripping from the really mayonaise heavy coleslaw. service was extremely slow and the old lady who managed the place seemed to have trouble remembering things…a meal there left you feeling greasy and queasy, at least the fries were decent.

lets hope it never comes back. such a good location right on the park, it should be made into a beer garden or a nicer restaurant, as WOWOW veg restaurant it was a complete waste of resources.