Help!

Me and my friends need some help…Rascal, MT? Are you there? Please PM me if you can assist us.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ASSALAMU ALLAIKUM,

GREETINGS TO YOU. I AM SABIQ AHMED OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAQ AND ONE OF THE PALACE ACCOUNTANTS OF PRESIDENT SADDAM HUSSEIN IN BAGHDAD.

I HAVE IN MY POSSESSION THE SUM OF $18M IN CASH WHICH I REMOVED FROM ONE OF THE STRONG ROOM OF THE PALACE WHEN THE AMERICAN MARINES TOOK OVER BAGHDAD.
I AND MY BROTHER ZAFAR IMMEDIATELY TOOK THE FUNDS OUT OF IRAQ FOR SAFE KEEPING IN A ONE SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE WITH THE HELP OF MY BROTHER AND KEEP THE 2 MENTAL BOXES CONTAINING THE FUNDS THERE SUCESSFULLY.

I AM NOW ON A SELF EXILE WITH MY FAMILY IN DUBAI,UNITED ARAB EMIRATE.

MY PRIMARY AIM OF CONTACTING YOU IS TO SEEK FOR YOUR URGENT HELP TO ASSIST ME CLAIM THE CONSIGNMENT FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR INVESTMENT IN A VERY GOOD RELIABLE PROJECT IN YOUR COUNTRY. A LOT OF IRAQIS HAD LOOTED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND RAN OUT OF IRAQ INCLUDING TOP OFFICIALS OF EMBATTLED PRESIDENT SADDAM,

MANY OF US SUCCEDED WHY MANY DIED IN THE PROCESS, I THANK ALLAH THAT I AM ALIVE AND I WANT TO HAVE AN INVESTMENT BASE IN YOUR COUNTRY, WHEREBY AS SOON AS YOU TAKE CUSTODY OF THE FUNDS AND LODGE IT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

IF YOU ARE READY TO ASSIST ME, REPLY URGENTLY VIA MY E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR DETAILS.
THIS PROJECT IS RISK FREE BUT HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT.PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ARE NOT WILLING TO ASSIST ME DON’T CONTACT ME

REGARD,

MR SABIQ

Well, all you people who want to start up a bushiban, but lack the funds, here’s your chance.

Uh, a “new” scam. :wink:

[quote=“blueface666”]Me and my friends need some help…Rascal, MT? Are you there? Please PM me if you can assist us.
MY BROTHER AND KEEP THE 2 MENTAL BOXES CONTAINING THE FUNDS THERE SUCESSFULLY.
[/quote]

Now, I’ve heard of mental cases but never of mental boxes.

Alleycat, you have to think outside the [mental] box.

I got that same email but it was from a chick in France who’s husband just died.

I didn’t realize that there were any Nigerians working as palace accountants for Saddam.

Does she have a box that needs opening?

[quote]Does she have a box that needs opening?
[/quote]

Yes, it’s full of Neeman Marcus cookies, but you can only open it if you circulate this e-mail to ten people on your e-mail list, which will coincidentally help little Jimmy who is dying of cancer (this is his last wish), but if you don’t send this to ten other people you will receive a Tibetan curse which can only be cured by having one of your kidneys removed and being left in a bath-tub to die.

Brian

(PS Forumosa will soon be merging with Microsoft, and to test Microsoft’s new ‘Inter-Forum software’, post this message on as many other forums as you can. Forumosa will receive 10 cents for every post on another forum that can be tracked back to Forumosa using Microsoft’s new trial software.)

A mental one apparently. Not sure if that’s good or bad but personally I’d be reluctant to give it a jimmy.

HG

Does she have a box that needs opening?[/quote]

She wouldn’t let me touch her box.