Here’s a little philosophical quiz for you forumosa *NO POLL*

Post your results!
http://dichotomytests.co.nf

If your materialism/henonism % is over 33% I can’t be friends with you.

74 questions and I’m not even getting paid???

I’ll have a look during my next trip to the toilet.

5 Likes

Note: a lot of those type tests on the internet combine that information with other information they obtain about you for advertising and other purposes.

Some of these questions are odd and or leading.

Yes I did it.

Screenshot_20181201-153651_Chrome

4 Likes

2 Likes

And I thought I was a nihilist. :sunglasses:05%20AM

2 Likes

I agree, it would depend on the car :laughing:

2 Likes

Also… Could I sell the car and use the money to save TWO starving children?

Am I thinking too much into this?

3 Likes

I’m pretty much in the middle of everything, which I suppose just makes me indecisive.

The problem for me was that most of the questions didn’t have a yes/no answer, or (IMO) were very unlikely dichotomies. The car/starving child question was typical. And this one:

“I would rather live in a wealthy society with little to no morals than live in a poor society with morals and identity.”

No society has ever become wealthy by discarding all its morals. Wealth depends on co-operation and trust, which is impossible without a reasonably intact sense of social morality. Conversely, it’s pretty difficult for any society to become uniformly destitute if it encourages co-operation, trust, and respect for the shared environment, persons, and property.

Once again, I’m a bit bothered that my scores are almost identical to @ChewDawg :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow… that’s strange…

You guys should be best friends!

I disagree with Chewdawg on pretty much everything. Perhaps we’d get on fine if we were both drunk. Or if, by some curious happenstance in an alternate universe, we were both Colonels in charge of some benighted South American hellhole.

2 Likes

Apparently not hahah! :couple_with_heart_man_man:

I was curious enough to take the whole test…

Screenshot_20181201-181944

1 Like

actual good person detected…

Could be a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Didn’t take the test. But based on the questions posed here o bet my results 10 years ago would be sooo different than today

2 Likes

Didn’t realize I was such a romantic. Doesn’t really jibe with the nihilism, though.

2 Likes

A nihilist who’s also a romantic. Do you frequent tumblr?

1 Like

1 Like

No, but I think as a generation people around our age are pretty nihilistic, having had our “you can do anything” dreams of the 90s snuffed out.