Here’s a little philosophical quiz for you forumosa *NO POLL*

The first generation (in the west anyway) to have shitter lives than their parents.

To any boomers reading this, it’s just a joke.

2 Likes

I thought my results would be very different. Guess I didn’t change as much as I thought I did.

IMG_9760

1 Like

Here’s mine

1 Like

I’ve very conflicted in my hedonistic tendencies.

2 Likes

Good nihilism % though.

1 Like

I also did not like the question human beings possess a soul. I believe we are souls in a human body. But I’m guessing the question is asking about our thoughts towards the existence of the soul rather than if I believe we are souls or we have soul.

I find nihilism depressing, and the attempt to transform it to existentialism to be even more meaningless.

1 Like

I ended up hitting neutral on a lot of them. These sorts of questions are usually too complex for a disagree/agree answer format…

I am pretty sure I’m way more pragmatic than idealisitc but the rest sounds reasonable. Also does it get more centrist than that? Lol.

1 Like

I’m pretty much down the middle. Does that mean I’m moderate, indecisive, or just boring?

1 Like

F materialism AND spirituality
My ego is fed by my altruistic deeds
I find practical methods to realize my ideals
Asceticism all the way
Nihilism v moralism. Didn’t know they were mutually exclusive.
I’ve already lost interest.

Which is a good thing imo

The big words quiz.

Without exception everyone I’ve met who describes themself as a nihilist has been mad as a box of frogs.

1 Like

Uhm. Duh. How else would one become nihilistic? Even-keeled logic and stoicism? You need some fundamentalist quackery to care enough to declare nihilism.

1 Like

Well the thought that an algorithm straightened that out for you should strike you as ironic.

You shouldn’t be. Your absolutism and moralism come across loud and clear in your posts. :whistle:

relativism is just incoherent and illogical. Especially moral relativism. It’s as stupid as trying to do anything as a nihilist.

I can’t give anything like an assurance that the stuff below represents anything like the way I really am:

Does it tell you if you’re monotheistic or others?