Heritage Bakery and Cafe

Carrot cake is my absolute favorite cake, and after eating it at Heritage I concur…

1 Like

Went there at lunch time and had their foccacia sandwich. It is Dagwood Bumstead size, so I couldn’t have cake. :cry:

Moreover, there are two very nice and handsome guys at your service so I forgot to ask about the pet policy.

2 Likes

I gotta get back there. The carrot cake and cinnamon buns are truly outta sight.

1 Like

It’s my day off, I’ve been riding a Ubike all over in this heat, then remembered Heritage Bakery. Excitedly ride over, only to find…

Story of my life. Sigh…

This place is literally next door to my friend’s camera store. So if you do go there and want to check out some cameras (Fuji especially) pop next door to Happy Digital. Fluent English spoken. They can get grey market prices on anything.

So sorry. Their carrot cake in indeed superb.

You can head to nearby Bonnie Sugar. They have fruit smoothies suitable for this weather.

I wish I would have seen this post about Bonnie Sugar before I stopped at another place. Next time.

1 Like

No problem. Plenty of interesting places around there. And anywhere is good if you can escape the heat.

God those cinnamon rolls… one of the greatest disappointments of my life to date is that for the year I lived near Heritage, I didn’t know about it. Now I’m 20 minutes away.

Life is a comic tragedy.

1 Like

Whats the pink stuff ?

Pepto-Bismol by the look of it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was wondering, like, it that supposed to be…like, appealing??? Blick

It looks like a friggin Calamine lotion smoothie :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Mmm, calamine lotion.

1 Like

I guess when she says:

She means to put on your skeeter bites…

What is going on with you guys today?! It is Tuesday!

Mixed berries if you need to know.

BTW I have been looking for that Pepto Bismol color lipstick for ages.

1 Like

Although I was disappointed, after thinking about it I have to admit, anytime I see “staff training” at an eating establishment in Taiwan I get happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They sell it at Mitsukoshi in Xinyi.

1 Like

I went yesterday for the carrot cake, and a business meeting over cake and coffee. Yes, the rules still in place and is busy. We ate and moved to quiet cafe near Bei-Men (Northgate).

1 Like

Tried to go to this place today. No seats! Apparently reservations are even a good idea on a random Tuesday afternoon.

Plus sold out of cinnamon buns and carrot cake.

1 Like

Wow.

Clearly this place has caught on!

Guy