Hey Crabman

I’ve been watching this new show called “My Name is Earl” starring Jason Lee. It’s fucking hysterical. Anyone else out there watching this show? If so what are your fave lines

Earl :“why’d you go sell my grandfather’s coo coo clock?”
Joy: “Cigarettes don’t grown on trees, Earl”

Joy: If I told my parents that I was married to a black man, they’d shit a sock.

Next---- :rainbow:

I saw the first one, but kinda got slack even though it was good…

Well you’re in for a treat, I have all current one’s so if you want them pm me.

joy: “you better save some of that beer for christmas morning!”

earl to randy: “wakey wakey, hands off snakey”

Earl: Well I don’t know how to unring that bell

Joy: “Kids come and eat your spaghetti”

(This after first emptying the contents of several McD’s sized Ketchup packet into a Heinz 57 bottle and then squirting the bottle’s contents over the spaghetti as sauce.)

[quote=“chodofu”]Joy: “Kids come and eat your spaghetti”

(This after first emptying the contents of several McD’s sized Ketchup packet into a Heinz 57 bottle and then squirting the bottle’s contents over the spaghetti as sauce.)[/quote] :bravo: :bravo: that was classic

You wanna see Moses parting the red sea?

hey namahottie,

last week was a good episode.

randy always comes through with the best lines:

randy and earl are pushing a car…
randy:“can we take a break earl, i’m having trouble getting air through my mouth and down into my stomach”.

randy, earl and filo are having beers at the bar…
filo:“i have to go ‘tinkle’”.
randy:"‘tinkle’, that is so stupid; i wonder what he calls it when he has to go ‘ploppies’.

Randy: Man That’s a lot of Classy Ass. I bet that’s even more than the President has.

Joy: Darnell, I don’t know why you wanna look at that Ms. Feb tramp anyway. When you got all this right ‘ere. Darnell you better look at my boobs when I’m talkin’ about 'em.

Yea, episode 15 was good. But not my favorite. My favorite has got to be episode 5 when Earl teaches American. :laughing: :bravo:

You missed this great line from E15.

Philo: “I thought this was a date?”
Joy: “It was a date. But not all dates end well. Like with your honey running off to have sex in the bathroom with a black man.”

and later…

Earl: “Joy its good to hear yer wearing panties again.”

Joy’s the ultimate tramp. Like Crabman and Philo I have the hots for her too!

Chou