HEY! Go-Karting is AWESOME! (Free ride from Taipei offered)

[quote=“pubba”]Hi guys - I have only tried karting once (in south Taiwan) but thought it was awesome!

Would love to tag along some time and check out a decent karting place. The one we tried was pretty run down and I think we were their first customers all day :slight_smile:

Cant get the vid to work… Couldnt see a download link on that page… Do you need to sign up for a membership?[/quote]

You put the number at the bottom into the box. And then the next page will have a 30 second countdown…and then a Download button will appear.

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“Namahottie”]I’m joining in late in this thread. But if you guys are going this weekend could someone pm me, as I would need a ride.

Thanks a bunch[/quote]

Woohoo! another girl for us to laugh at and mock!

Uhh, I mean…glad to have you along Namahottie![/quote]

Becareful, I still remember a few jujitsu moves :smiling_imp:

Thanks Mordeth :wink: Looks like great fun

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“X3M”]What about a Saturday meeting? Did anyone try that?
It sounds like a lot of fun to race go-karts and then go and have a couple of beers together - the Sunday schedule prevent the beers…

Cheers![/quote]

The only thing I ever want to do after Karting is go home. I’m always physically and mentally exhausted.

Did the video work for anyone else? Heed?[/quote]

So it’s sunday again then?

If it is I can not go since I allready made a deal to show up at animals taiwan on sunday to see what they are doing. In a moment off kindnes I decided to offer them a hand or two.

Gues this means I can sleep late and I probartly decerve it right now.

well… we made it through to the 2nd round, so i’m definately out for tomorrow…

but here’s a karting vid just to keep ya’s all happy (wonder if they’d let us drive this one there?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIFM2XwyYMI&NR

(yes, an old vid, but worth the watch nontheless)

I can’t make it either :frowning: Sorry…

Heed? You feeling better? You wanna ride down with me? Llary? What about you? If you two aren’t going then I’ll probably stay home and play video games all day.

Do the game thing, I’m having another beer. Ribs are still killing me too. I’ll be in Hualien next weekend so have to be 2 weeks until I get revenge. See ya then.

Okay… I finally got my bike finished and I’m riding up to Taipei for a wedding next Saturday so I think I will come back on Sunday morning and stop off for some karting en route.

for those who don’t know… they are going to move to a new location (off #14 instead of #13) – next year? –

wonder if they’ll do this to get them there:: youtube.com/watch?v=hE01_KZi68g

Yeah, I heard about the move too but don’t know when either…

In any case, I’ll be heading out there this Sunday (weather permitting). So again, if anyone needs a ride there and back just PM me or give me a call: 0916-810-679

Cheers!

[quote=“Nonsequitur”]Yeah, I heard about the move too but don’t know when either…

In any case, I’ll be heading out there this Sunday (weather permitting). So again, if anyone needs a ride there and back just PM me or give me a call: 0916-810-679

Cheers![/quote]

Ok…now you’ve got your number, picuture, and video of your karting skills all in one thread…if this doesn’t get you laid…then I don’t know what will. Send a few honnies my way once they start calling!

You really think they’ll notice??? :snivel:

:stuck_out_tongue: :nyah:

Well, today is Sunday Nov 12th…The weather is sunny and cool so I’ll be going today regardless of everyone else…I’ll be there around noon.

hmmm… i’m out for the day… gotta take a week off riding to keep the missus cheery (not to mention that she’s sick etc.)

They have electrical devices that can keep women happy when the man is away.

They have electrical devices that can keep women happy when the man is away.[/quote]

… yeah, but for the length i’d like to stay away for… the batteries’d run out~~

They have electrical devices that can keep women happy when the man is away.[/quote]

… yeah, but for the length i’d like to stay away for… the batteries’d run out~~[/quote]

On a dishwasher? They don’t have batteries…hey! What did you think I was talking about…perv.

oh, i thought you were talking about one of those mini-ovens… you know… get some cooking done for when i’m back…

since our house has crappy voltage, i’ve wired it up to a car battery :wink:

This Sunday I plan on riding the regular karts a lot of times. Last week there was a tall chubby Taiwanese guy who was beating everyone…including me. I think I can still improve my times.