Hey! Naked Russian Guy!

So, on the news they show a naked guy in still photos walking around a grocery store, going down the escalator…

Seems one of our Russian friends decided the cold reminded him of home a bit too much and went nude shopping in Taipei.

Is being nucking futs contagious?

How can you tell he’s Russian?

Because he nakeds YOU!!

The TV has thing function called SOUND and the news lady said it.

Croatians… :unamused:

Croatians… :unamused:[/quote]
Sorry. I only believe American TV.

From the amount of times I have had people argue with me about whether I was Russian or not (I’m so not kidding) I don’t believe anything anyone says about someone’s nationality here.

Incredible - one mention of a naked Russian guy in the thread title and already tash has posted twice.

That reminds me, I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday, Stray Dog! :slight_smile:

(that makes it 3 posts)

[quote=“tash”]How can you tell he’s Russian?[/quote]He was walking quickly.

Croatians… :unamused:[/quote]

So he’s Croatian then not Russian. I guess the sound function isn’t as good as it could be. :wink:

I just can’t beat that one. You win today.

there was this young lady once who decided that she would rather walk around in the nude at the taipei train station, waiting for the train on the hot platform back in the day when it was above ground.

she was hot

[quote=“tommy525”]there was this young lady once who decided that she would rather walk around in the nude at the Taipei train station, waiting for the train on the hot platform back in the day when it was above ground.

she was hot[/quote]

and bothered. probably