HGH from pharmacies?

Can you buy HGH in Taiwan? Has anyone bought HGH here before from a pharmacy? I have a legitimate injury and I heard it can help.

Have you been to a doctor to get a prescription?

Yes, but they won’t give me HGH because I’m so young. But i try to tell them I am an athlete that trains seriously but that dosn’t seem to matter in taiwan. They keep giving me NSAIDs which only masks the pain. I want the HGH to heal

Isn’t HGH expensive as hell? How much were you thinking of paying for HGH? I don’t think its something you can just pick up over the counter at the local drug store.

HGH is free. You make it when you sleep. And you can get a nice warm glass of HGH fortified liquid FREE in the morning…

money isn’t an issue here. Got plenty for my settlement after my car accident.

money isn’t an issue here. Got plenty for my settlement after my car accident.[/quote]

Is that how you got injured? Or is your injury sports related?

money isn’t an issue here. Got plenty for my settlement after my car accident.[/quote]

Is that how you got injured? Or is your injury sports related?[/quote]

Yes, from my car accident. I’ve my MRI results from my doc faxed to me. I’ve been able to get some codiene for the pain but that’s about it.

Is that how you got injured? Or is your injury sports related?[/quote]

Yes, from my car accident. I’ve my MRI results from my doc faxed to me. I’ve been able to get some codiene for the pain but that’s about it.[/quote]

I hope you get better soon. What kind of injury?

Hi Andrew,

sorry to hear bout the car accident. Happen here or abroad?

Either way, good for you for trying to find ways to recover.

Here are 2 alternatives you might look into:

1. Feldenkrais:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feldenkrais_Method
    A quick search shows a few practitioners in Taiwani, here is one:http://www.feldenkrais-taiwan.com/page16.htm

2. Intuflow: injured or not it’s a great joint mobility and body coordination routine that can be done on it’s own as a morning warmup to the day in less than 20 mins, or a great preworkout warmup drill to help ROM and body awareness. All this system is available on Youtube, here is the intro to beginner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aLdYgfr3M&list=PLC02EB26488DAF598

Wish you the best in your recovery.

UJ

If your body thinks it needs HGH then it will make more. You don’t need to self-medicate. Exogenous HGH can have serious side-effects, it’s hard to calibrate the correct dose, and I can’t imagine the pharmacist will be inclined to show you how to inject it.

Listen to your doctor, try to exercise a bit, and let your body heal itself.

BS…

HGH release slows dramatically as we age even though we need it. Sides are easy to manage by lowering dose and preventing insulin resistance, and a blind retarded monkey could to a subcutaneous injection.

Hi @Andrew0409, did you end up getting any HGH? I’m in a similar situation, old injuries & still training hard…