HGH - Human Growth Hormone - Fact or Fiction

HGH - Hero or Villain?

• Hero
  • Villain
  • Donā€™t Know

0 voters

I have heard a great deal about the benefits - anyone out there tried it (injections or pills or spray)

:sunglasses:

Would like to know the results!

Can you get it here?

Apparently you can:

comehealth.com.tw/

The only physician listed online that I found which does HGH treatments. Located in Taichungā€¦

Of course you can get it in taiwan. you can get it anywhere: just drink your first piss of the morning. about 50% of your daily creation of HGH is in that little shot of gold.

So will I get taller if I drink my own piss? (Donā€™t lie to me now, uro, even though you know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I would.)

And that folks, is the best response to an obvious set up thread I have ever heard. ā€œWhy sir your product is not half as good as a cup of my morning fizz. And I mean that literally.ā€

you probably wonā€™t get any taller (your bone length is fixed after about 17-18 when the growth endplates of the bones seal and harden), but you might put on muscle mass, be fitter, and have better skin and digestionā€¦

Itā€™s an old Yogi trick.

not Yogi bear, but the ones from India.

and good luck to them, Iā€™d say.

So the fact that I have TB (Tiny Bladder) and pee ever five minutes might account for my diminutive state?

Should you boil it first? Mix it with lemonade? What?

Kage? Diminutive? Never!

only the first pee in the morning has much in it, as the body makes most of its daily HGH dose in the last few hours of sleep.

And Bob, I think itā€™s best drunk straight, and warm.

just think itā€™s fresh milk. really fresh.

100% of IFBB bodybuilders and TDF cyclist swear by HGH behind closed doors. If you want to get stacked, do it!

i thought u guys were pulling our legs to see who might be the first to try it until i googled and came up with:

fruitnut.net/HTML/201_Article_Urine.htm

still, sounds a little bonkers.

Is this why kids sometimes seem to have grown over night? Cause they HAVE?

HGH is a miracle for those over 40 or those looking to increase lean body mass and lose fat. Pharm grade only thoughā€¦canā€™t trust generics.

I am definitely going to check this clinic out. Maybe I can get health care to pay for my TRT and anti-aging treatments. That would be awesome. HGH and TRT would be between 5 and 10kg USD out of pocket, mostly from the HGH since TRT, with test and deca only costs me about 500USD a year.

you always hear about how ā€œbadā€ HGH is in professional sports, but Iā€™ve always thought about trying it, not to build muscleā€“but to help heal my knees. My knees have been getting worse and worse over the years and I would try somethingā€“ANYTHING that would allow me to run and jump pain-free again.

[quote=ā€œJack Burtonā€]i thought u guys were pulling our legs to see who might be the first to try it until i googled and came up with:

still, sounds a little bonkers.[/quote]

Haha ehhhhhh I think I would be willing to try a urine massage or foot bath, but Iā€™m going to need some positive feedback from people I trust before I start drinking cups of urine and putting urine drops in my eyesā€¦

[quote=ā€œJack Burtonā€]i thought u guys were pulling our legs to see who might be the first to try it until i googled and came up with:

still, sounds a little bonkers.[/quote]
Urine luckā€¦
I think you are taking the piss with that oneā€¦wonā€™t work on my M Pee 3ā€¦ :popcorn:

Remember the Indians bathe in the Ganges River too. One person may be washing his hair 5 feet away from someone taking a shit in the same waterā€¦

Drinking warm piss might be easy for the British (you know how they like their beer) or Bear Grylls, but for the rest of humanity I think itā€™s easier to swallow a pill or get an injection.

I read an article some time ago and they said it worked really well, but in some other places Iā€™ve seen people discussing potential side-effects (alleged damage to liver/kidneys, for example).

Itā€™s about the only thing proven to regrow connective tissue. Deca-Durabolin helps some people with joint/connective tissue issues, but it can only be used if you are on TRT because it will shut down natural test production. HGH is safe for just about everyone if precautions are taken to avoid insulin resistance.